How many of sspoters completed the Quran (memorized)

Did you memorize all Quran

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone be honest. And how long did it take you to complete.

It took me around 2 years to complete I started age 12 btw.

I did not go to school during that time and went to Islamic school.

If you didn't finish where are you currently.

It took you two years to read a book? Took me two months. And I still know it better then you. Reading, I mean. Not memorization. The Quran does not say you should memorize.

Most Muslims have read numerous books, but they've never read the Quran from end to end. How about just reading and understanding the message of Allah instead of burdening people to memorize stuff? My computer hard drive has memorized the Qur'an. It took it thirty seconds to do so. Strange to say, my hard drive won't be rewarded for it.

It took you two years to read a book? Took me two months. And I still know it better then you. Reading, I mean. Not memorization. The Quran does not say you should memorize.

Most Muslims have read numerous books, but they've never read the Quran from end to end. How about just reading and understanding the message of Allah instead of burdening people to memorize stuff? My computer hard drive has memorized the Qur'an. It took it thirty seconds to do so. Strange to say, my hard drive won't be rewarded for it.

Jokes on you. I completed reading Quran one month last Ramadan.

Right now I am just reading hizb once every two days.

@Bidaar Wanagsan you do have point. Most of us just memorize without understanding. But memorizing the quran has many great benefits. Also let's not forget you will rise into levels in jannah by the amount of your memorization.

But we also need to understand the meaning. Remember most asxab use to only memorize couple of ayats but spend most of their times studying the meaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending