How many languages can you speak at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I speak 3 languages

1. Somali
2. English
3. Arabic

Being trilingual is nice.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Maxaa tiri is the normal standard Af Somali
Oh:liberaltears: I was just confused about something uno
giphy.gif

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq and @Xalimo from da block
Thanks guys:friendhug:

After jinni? It's a language if you look at it from the point of speaking and there are varieties of so many afjinnis. Just imagine it's unkown af maay. Which kinda afjinni do you know?:ayaanswag: Could you write it here?
It's not a language more like a code I can't say what AF jiini k speak it's a family secret

Abaayo how's LA? I want to move there in the future (probably 5-10 yrs from now)

Is it expensive to live there?
Honestly, the only good things about California is the weather and the bomb ass weed. It's hella expensive and crowded, so I don't recommend staying for too long. The Northern part is actually nicer, so I recommend the Bay area over LA/Southern California. There's more things to do up there for recreation.

Honestly, the only good things about California is the weather and the bomb ass weed. It's hella expensive and crowded, so I don't recommend staying for too long. The Northern part is actually nicer, so I recommend the Bay area over LA/Southern California. There's more things to do up there for recreation.
I don't smoke weed tho, so I have no idea why u are advertising that shit to me :susp:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Waryaa it's a family secret dadka ku xamta so I can't tell you how it is:ulyin:
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: there is a family one and there is another one I speak with my friends. The ones my family speak is too hard for me:mjkkk:, It's like two types. One consists of the letter G or ج
and the other one is mainly spoken by girls with the sound 'm' or م.
I just know the one outside my family:mjlaugh:

Last edited:
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: there is a family one and there is another one I speak with my friends. The ones my family speak is too hard for me:mjkkk:, It's like two types. One consists of the letter G or ج
and the other one is mainly spoken by girls with the sound 'm' or م.
I just know the one outside my family:mjlaugh:
Hehehe walahi it's very fun to talk in although it's kinda of hard to understand it sometimes

English and Somali
I lived in Kenya for 10 years can't speak Swahili.
I know things like habari, mizuri sana. Kuma Mako. And counting moja, imbili, tatu, ine, tanu, sita, saba, nane.........

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Somali n English
I beat Arabic with baseball bat from time to time( Carabiga budh baan la dhacaa):ftw9nwa:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Somali, english, arabic, and only a little bit french although i forgot everything about it

Apollo

VIP
From my observation diaspora Somalis are like this linguistically:

West and North Europe:
- The country's language (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, German, Finnish etc).
- Advanced level English
- Somali

Anglo countries:
- Native level / Near-native English
- Somali
- a lot learn decent Arabic for religious reasons (more so than Euro Somalis).

Gulf Arab Somalis:
- Arabic
- Somali
- Many don't speak English at all.

Djiboutians:
- Advanced level French
- Somali
- educated ones know decent Arabic, most probably don't. Not so good with English.

Kenyan Somalis:
- Swahili
- either perfect Somali or very shitty Somali
- Relatively decent English (educated ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts