How many languages can you speak at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Are you multilingual? If the answer is Yes, how many and state them.
For me I can speak 3 to 4 languages
Somali
Swahili
English
Afjini---local language that I used to speak with my friends:ayaanswag: if you know you know

I can understand Hindu, can't speak it that much
Similarly to spanish, but I wanna completely learn Spanish Inshallah one day:fittytousand:

I don't like french too much
and yeah can understand amharic sometimes
@Emily you're welcomed:camby:

Edit: I can understand Arabic too, but don't speak it that much as I don't have Arab friends

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I observed a pattern here that most Somalis speak at least 3 languages.:cosbyhmm: If you don't speak atleast 3, you're either in Somalia or maybe US

Completely fluent? Only English. My Somali is pretty rough. The only major area in California with a solid Somali population is San Diego, where I do not reside in. I legit do not live around any other Somalis. My family are alone in our town so I haven't really grown up around the culture. I probably have a semi decent grasp of Somali but I don't sound fluent at all.
:mjkkk:

Somali
Swahili
English
Afjini---local language that I used to speak with my friends:ayaanswag: if you know you know

Similarly to spanish, but I wanna completely learn Spanish Inshallah one day:fittytousand:

Edit: I can understand Arabic too, but don't speak it that much as I don't have Arab friends
After jini isn't a language though I speak 3 languages fluently and one I could understand a little bit of

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Completely fluent? Only English. My Somali is pretty rough. The only major area in California with a solid Somali population is San Diego, where I do not reside in. I legit do not live around any other Somalis. My family are alone in our town so I haven't really grown up around the culture. I probably have a semi decent grasp of Somali but I don't sound fluent at all.
:mjkkk:
So it's only English
Can you understand Somali if somebody spoke it to you?

Somali
Swahili
English

Af jinni had me shook as a young one . Didn't know they had a language and when I did I was beyond terrified:liberaltears:
I heard its Af-Somali and Arabic backwards:pachah1:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
After jini isn't a language though I speak 3 languages fluently and one I could understand a little bit of
After jinni? It's a language if you look at it from the point of speaking and there are varieties of so many afjinnis. Just imagine it's unkown af maay. Which kinda afjinni do you know?:ayaanswag: Could you write it here?

So it's only English
Can you understand Somali if somebody spoke it to you?
Yes, thankfully. My parents have only spoken Somali to us but my siblings and I have always preferred to speak English. I honestly have always wished we grew up somewhere like Minnesota so I could connect with my culture more and have Somali friends.
:wow:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yes, thankfully. My parents have only spoken Somali to us but my siblings and I have always preferred to speak English. I honestly have always wished we grew up somewhere like Minnesota so I could connect with my culture more and have Somali friends.
I get that feeling:mjhaps: don't worry tho

So u live in LA area?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The language Jinns speak in
View attachment 54952 View attachment 54952 sheed.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts