How many brothers and sisters do you have ?

siblings

• 1-3

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • 4-6

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • 7+

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 7-10

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • 10+

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was like a second mom to them!

My mum would come to me and complain and tell me to talk to them. :icon lol: She insisted my dad was too soft.

At least your dad was there. Lol I'm out here attending parent teacher meetings with my mom :ileycry: im too young for this.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
That's what's up wallahi.

Where would you wanna live if you had a lot of kids?

Im assuming you live in the states.

Definitely not in the West in shaa Allah. I was thinking about Carabta. Nah, I’m from the Netherlands.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Definitely not in the West in shaa Allah. I was thinking about Carabta. Nah, I’m from the Netherlands.
I've always been skeptical of western somali girls who say they wanted to leave the west.
But every girl who i talked to that was from the Netherlands said they wanted to move or was open to the idea.

Maybe it's just a coincidence.

RICH

I've always been skeptical of western somali girls who say they wanted to leave the west.
But every girl who i talked to that was from the Netherlands said they wanted to move or was open to the idea.

Maybe its just a coincidence.

Why are you skeptical about them? Because you don’t believe it and they just say it to please the guy??

The girls you talked to aren’t representive of the rest of course, but I get why there rings a bell.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Why are you skeptical about them? Because you don’t believe it and they just say it to please the guy??

The girls you talked to aren’t representive of the rest of course, but I get why there rings a bell.
I mean if they say that i'll give them the benefit of doubt.
Anyways, its really admirable that you have an idea of how you wanna be a parent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RICH

I mean if they say that i'll give them the benefit of doubt.
Anyways, its really admirable that you have an idea of how you wanna be a parent.

Aah, alright! I think everyone needs to ponder about that... Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts