How long until most somalis mix with other races

The chinese failed in controlling their women and giving them boundaries, Mongolian kill chinese in mongolia who married or dated mongolian women, Kazakhs have tradition of drinking on sundays then going to the russian parts of kazakhstan and then beating up russians, This is a well known fact and a lot of russians who live in kazakhstan have wrotten letters to russian politicians and media complaining of kazakh racism

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Arabs and Whites
Same with my folks and we’re Americanized. I don’t see a majority of Somalis going for interracial relationships unless the other group(s) are similar in phenotype/culture. For reason, I feel like there’s more Somali women willing to date maadow men than men dating bw. Realistically, Serena Williams, Michelle Obama or Kiki Palmer wouldn’t considered attractive to most Somali men. The same for non-black chicks like Cardi B,Adele (pre-weight loss), Sarah Jessica Parker, Amy Schumer or Lena Dunham.

This is a video of kazakhs beating up a arabs who called kazakh women s and then also called kazakh men for s, This is how chinese men need to behave like. Otherwise people will just walk over them, The kazakhs dont play with other men disrepcting them

This is a video of kazakhs beating up a arabs who called kazakh women *****s and then also called kazakh men for ******s, This is how chinese men need to behave like. Otherwise people will just walk over them, The kazakhs dont play with other men disrepcting them
Somalis should do that too to the stinky ayrabs who abuse somali women

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I got a little sister. I've told her, if she ever brought home an ajnabi, shes no longer my sister, and will be disowned from the family.........

Make of that what you will.

Same with my folks and we’re Americanized. I don’t see a majority of Somalis going for interracial relationships unless the other group(s) are similar in phenotype/culture. For reason, I feel like there’s more Somali women willing to date maadow men than men dating bw. Realistically, Serena Williams, Michelle Obama or Kiki Palmer wouldn’t considered attractive to most Somali men. The same for non-black chicks like Cardi B,Adele (pre-weight loss), Sarah Jessica Parker, Amy Schumer or Lena Dunham.
Kiki palmer not attractive :drakelaugh:what drugs are you on

I got a little sister. I've told her, if she ever brought home an ajnabi, shes no longer my sister, and will be disowned from the family.........

Make of that what you will.
What if you had an older brother who did that, would you disown him too? I bet you wouldn’t.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
All my female friends married out to Arabs and Asians and are happily married it’s very common these days, am engaged to non Somali too my parents never objected it because he’s a great guy born/raised in the UK and a respected Professor in the UK and overseas and no he’s not Madow I don’t find them attractive.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Kiki palmer not attractive :drakelaugh:what drugs are you on
The black magazines say she is. And Michelle Obama. I’m sorry but neither are attractive to me. Michelle Obama looks like Patrick Ewing. The Kardashians look like horses to me. I’m biased because I have a lanky noodle figure

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Parents are becoming more accepting of it.

I have male and female cousins who have married out.

My aunts and uncles were not thrilled in the slightest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where are the Arab men are racist weirdos now :salute: :salute:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Right now Somali men are marrying out at higher rates than Somali women but that will probably stabilise in a few years. As the stigma wears off, more and more women will have the options of dating out and securing an Ajnabi husband without backlash .

The trend I've noticed is actually quite funny too as Somali men who date out tend to marry cadaan or Arab women whereas Somali women who date out also marry Arab or Cadaan men. Neither gender is that interested in Madow people yet Somali 1nxels are always crying about them.

Future Somalis will look like this if they mix. Most mixed Somali people look ugly and only a few exceptions look decent. 100% Somali People are the best looking.

Attachments

• DRZk6OQUEAAB9aA.jpg
    DRZk6OQUEAAB9aA.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 58

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Madow women are hated by Somalis because Somali skinnies are incapable of handling them, me and @CaliTedesse had a conversation on it a while back.
According to statistics on dating sites. No other male can handle them either cus they are not desired. Who would want that when there are more desired women about?

Keep simping for them tho. Why not simp for asian males while your at it?
:gucciwhat: :pachah1:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Madow women are hated by Somalis because Somali skinnies are incapable of handling them, me and @CaliTedesse had a conversation on it a while back.
Walle you're right

One Madow woman took her weave off and gave me a realistic life-like condensed experience of twelve years a slave in just five minutes

That plastic almost whipped the bones out of my caato body:wow:

Trending

Latest posts