How long until most somalis mix with other races

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Race mixing generally is not taboo. It only becomes an issue when one wants to marry a Madow, Far-Eastern/Oriental person & other distant peoples.
You don’t have parents who tell you to guurso someone Somali? Maybe it’s because I’m a woman but it seems taboo to have any type of foreign spouse.

Apollo

VIP
Race mixing generally is not taboo. It only becomes an issue when one wants to marry a Madow, Far-Eastern/Oriental person & other distant peoples.

Not really,

Most Somali parents really do prefer that their children marry another Somali and are highly disappointed when they bring non-Somalis, even if they are Muslim.

This is the same for all diaspora groups (Turks, Indians etc).

You don’t have parents who tell you to guurso someone Somali? Maybe it’s because I’m a woman but it seems taboo to have any type of foreign spouse.
Yes my Parents are fine with me having a foreign wife. In Somali culture, it's considered more acceptable for the males to marry foreigners.

They only advise against marrying indoyaars, Madows etc.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I know some interracial couples but it is still very taboo. Do you believe it will happen and if so how long?
Soon as hot females come looking for future oil sheikhs in 2030-50. Hypergamy is a .

Around that time period i expect most horny geeljires to start shipping russian brides over like the arab sheikhs do with concubines. It seems inevitable at this point.

:pachah1:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They don't care as long as a somali is my first wife.

The rest are equal concubines. Tho i don't advise everyone to do the same if they can't handle it. i just want a big family for myself once i complete my degree.

:rejoice:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
It’s inevitable man. For diaspora it will be completely normal by next generation. For back home it will take a couple more generations and even there nobody will really care. The world is becoming more mixed, and with the internet people are less ignorant about each other thus often resulting in them being less hostile

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It’s inevitable man. For diaspora it will be completely normal by next generation. For back home it will take a couple more generations and even there nobody will really care. The world is becoming more mixed, and with the internet people are less ignorant about each other thus often resulting in them being less hostile
Can you explain why madow women and east asian men get hate then?

:gucciwhat:

Trending