How long before somalis abandon Islamic names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Low key yo got punked by one just takin them frustrations out on the nett breath my nigga breeeeeath there u go let taht shit out:lolbron:
If you spoke their language like me you would know what they truly feel about Somalis.Untill then keep bootyclapping for them :siilaanyolaugh:

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
If you spoke their language like me you would know what they truly feel about Somalis.Untill then keep bootyclapping for them :siilaanyolaugh:
Half cagdheer half triangle hybrid seems to be a deadly combo :damedamn:
My nigga can you tell me about the blessed granpa of yours who allegedly came from iraaq :dead:
Or was it syria can't keep tabs since yall claimed the who middle east
Duriyadaa nahaa this and that.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Half cagdheer half triangle hybrid seems to be a deadly combo :damedamn:
My nigga can you tell me about the blessed granpa of yours who allegedly came from iraaq :dead:
Or was it syria can't keep tabs since yall claimed the who middle east
Duriyadaa nahaa this and that.
I am Half Habar Awal Half Garxajis.....Having Caghdeer diig basically means having Borana/Oromo dhiig :susp:

maestro

Cultural revolution
You'll change your name but it won't save you from discrimination. You're still a in America. :francis:

Only way to escape this is to not depend on white people for jobs.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Somalis should only have Somali names and this isnt because of the terror attacks. It's to have self respect. Why do 90% of Somalis have Arab names? It's like AAs who have white names.
*Islamic names
You see islamic names everywhere from bosnia all the way to Indonesia.... Even mongol hordes started use islamized names when converting. its not just somali's....

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Bilal ibn Rabah was a black Arab with an Ethiopian mother according to most scholars :kanyeshrug:
He was born in a village in a mountainous place in Western Arabia. Bilal's father was called Rebah and his mother was known as Hamama1. They had come to Arabia as slaves from Ethiopia.

SOURCE: https://www.al-islam.org/bilal-s-bedtime-stories-a-h-sheriff-a-s-alloo/bilal-great-african-muslimhttps://www.al-islam.org/bilal-s-bedtime-stories-a-h-sheriff-a-s-alloo/bilal-great-african-muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.