How long before somalis abandon Islamic names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
You're Making it sound like Somalis stent gonna find a single job thanks to their name?
Many companies dont give a shit about your name as long as you got what they are looking for

Not to be a downer, but many studies have proven that ethnic names get less callbacks. Especially Islamic/Arabic names are at the bottom of the list.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Your parents filled in your first name in the last name section on your immigration papers didn't they? :lolbron:
:jcoleno: I've come to accept it as my first name.

:kanyehmm: When post comes through with my name in initials 7/10 times it's accidentally opened by my younger brother.

:francis: Even credit cards and phone calls..

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
That's not a tree name, Is it? You just made it up
Lol nah sxb here.
I know just concentrate on the damn trees behind him. Ever been to a tuulo and had those annoying tingys come thru yo dacas and make u bleed?
They from the geed yahuud and they all over somalia no matter where u go:mjcry:
20160918_210151.jpg

Lol nah sxb here.
I know just concentrate on the damn trees behind him. Ever been to a tuulo and had those annoying tingys come thru yo dacas and make u bleed?
They from the geed yahuud and they all over somalia no matter where u go:mjcry:View attachment 6979
Those are geed yahuud? :drakelaugh:

We need to destroy every single bush before the end times come. It's our Islamic duty! :fittytousand:

Somalis have had Islamic and Arabic names for over a thousand years atleast. Mainly because of close ties to the Arabic world aswell as us being Muslims.

Sorry but saying "arabic names arent somali!!" just isn't true. Arabic and Somali culture is intertwined to an extent, and anyways why throw a fit over origin of names? Alot of common European names have origins in the Middle East but you don't see them throwing a fit over it. You don't see muslim Albanians, Bosnians, Pakis and Indias either throwing a fit, when they have way less connection to the Arab world than us.

Youre all just being fake "patriotic" Somalis.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Lol nah sxb here.
They from the geed yahuud and they all over somalia no matter where u go:mjcry:View attachment 6979

:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:
That's garanwaa. Why do you guys call it geed yuhuud?

Apollo

VIP
Somalis have had Islamic and Arabic names for over a thousand years atleast. Mainly because of close ties to the Arabic world aswell as us being Muslims.

Sorry but saying "arabic names arent somali!!" just isn't true. Arabic and Somali culture is intertwined to an extent, and anyways why throw a fit over origin of names? Alot of common European names have origins in the Middle East but you don't see them throwing a fit over it. You don't see muslim Albanians, Bosnians, Pakis and Indias either throwing a fit, when they have way less connection to the Arab world than us.

Youre all just being fake "patriotic" Somalis.

The abtiris of most clans are filled with weird old Somali names. I wouldn't be surprised if Arab names weren't as common back then as today.

Caano

:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:
That's garanwaa. Why do you guys call it geed yuhuud?
Garanwaa is a foreign word to me and is probably exclusive to the triangle you come from :browtf:
Yall so hard headed on gettin ictiraaf taht we no longer got a consensus on the language.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Forreal we do u dont know how much pain they have caused me:mjcry:
On a side note
@waraabe @Realwarya @RudeBoi these niggas
Probably going to plant three of those for every one we get rid off :lolbron:
If Yahuud gave me a chance of joining them and shooting dhega cas best believe I will be on their side.It's humanity's duty to eradicate dhega cas :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Caano

If Yahuud gave me a chance of joining them and shooting dhega cas best believe I will be on their side.It's humanity's duty to eradicate dhega cas :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
Low key yo got punked by one just takin them frustrations out on the nett breath my nigga breeeeeath there u go let taht shit out:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending