How long before somalis abandon Islamic names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know everything that has happened is pinned down on all Muslims collectively. I think the next chapter in America is God forbid is discrimination and collective punishments.

So not only the non Muslims are victims but also the Muslims who would pay a price.

So how long before we change our names just to have an easier life?

I'm tired of these losers killing in the name of religion.

Another group I forgot to mention that also change their names to escape oppression is the Jews. Are we heading that way?

Somalis should only have Somali names and this isnt because of the terror attacks. It's to have self respect. Why do 90% of Somalis have Arab names? It's like AAs who have white names.

Somalis should only have Somali names and this isnt because of the terror attacks. It's to have self respect. Why do 90% of Somalis have Arab names? It's like AAs who have white names.

Listen bum nothing is more respectful than Islamic name.

But if you say let's abandon Arabic names is then I agree . Somali names should come first this is special circumstances.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Once you can't put food on the table u will be forced to change it. Listen already we are less likely to get hired because of our names and it will get worst.

We should be confident and proud of who we are last thing I wanna see is Somalis walking around named "Larry"

Besides theres always Jobs and IF ppl still struggle they can Invest into a business

We should be confident and proud of who we are last thing I wanna see is Somalis names "Larry"

Besides theres always Jobs and IF ppl still struggle they can Invest into a business

Not you talking horseshit. It's like that French queen who was told your ppl are dying and starving, She responded why didn't they eat cake?

Another group I forgot to mention that also change their names to escape oppression is the Jews. Are we heading that way?
Jews look white and most white people look the same which makes it extremely hard to distinguish between them. Everyone can tell if someone is a Somali or not and everyone knows Somalia is a Muslim country so goodluck. :)

Jews look white and most white people look the same which made it extremely hard to distinguish between them. Everyone can tell if someone is a Somali or not and everyone knows Somalia is a Muslim country so goodluck :)

We can blend with afro American or Dominicans .

Apollo

VIP
My name, my father's name, and my grandfather's name are ethnic Somali.

I lucked out. :rejoice::rejoice:

No Arabic bullshit on my passport.

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
:mjlol:
My nigga even if you change your name to McCanjeero to avoid the counter terrorist squad you still black so the white donut munching "i was petrified" fat ass cop will just get you instead.

Last edited:
My grandfather from my mothers side and my mother are the only ones that have Somali names for both first and last name. Last person to have a Somali name on my fathers side was my great great grandfather.

Last edited:
Listen bum nothing is more respectful than Islamic name.

But if you say let's abandon Arabic names is then I agree . Somali names should come first this is special circumstances.
One minute you say there is nothing more "respectful" than Islamic names, but want Somalis to have Somali names. Since I'm guessing you're a Muslim and most Somalis have become fundamentalists according to my experience, why would you guys care about Somali names, since Islamic one's are superior? But, I over all agree that Somalis should name their children Somali names. I mean, naming most of your boys "Mohammad" becomes unoriginal or just makes you fundamentalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.