How is it possible....

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Where's your source? Because Somali Americans are the only successful Somalis in diaspora. Name one Eurotrash Somali who owns a house? Businesses? None.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
To be fair,Somali American do own their houses, own their business. But under-report it and hides it from the tax for obvious yet haram and quite illegal reasons such as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Thats not their real number. Somalis in America do a lot of income fraud.
Somalis who do income fraud are the ones who can hide their income and those consist of owner operator trucker, day-care owner and small business owner. Uber/Lyft drivers can't hide their income from the government. TBH, I don't even think self employed somalis (excluding Uber/Lyft drivers make up a quarter of the working Somali population in the USA. They probably make up less than 20%. I've been to Minneapolis I met many young somalis (20-30) working only part time and getting stuck at community college for years still living with hooyo and don't have a plan with their lives. Somali Americans definitely earn the lowest income although it's slightly higher than 20k.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Somalis who do income fraud are the ones who can hide their income and those consist of owner operator trucker, day-care owner and small business owner. Uber/Lyft drivers can't hide their income from the government. TBH, I don't even think self employed somalis (excluding Uber/Lyft drivers make up a quarter of the working Somali population in the USA. They probably make up less than 20%. I've been to Minneapolis I met many young somalis (20-30) working only part time and getting stuck at community college for years still living with hooyo and don't have a plan with their lives. Somali Americans definitely earn the lowest income although it's slightly higher than 20k.
People on this site be hyping American Somalis up and complaining about European somalis being low income or on welfare. Come to find out they suffer from the same issues. 💀

Somalis are too ashamed to face reality and would rather paint a fake picture even though that would solve nothing. At least in Europe the problems get addressed.

American Somalis are more then twice as likely to be unemployed than other foreign born Americans. (scroll down to employment)

Last edited:

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Actually America is very hard to move up in lol.

It’s not like how it was a few decades ago.
A dutch historian who is known over here as the leading America analysist once said. "it's only logical to move from the Netherlands to the USA if you're a multimillionaire". 💀

A trucker who works 7 days a week can clear 40-50k euros a year and then be taxed disgustingly. If they maximise everything 60-70k tops.
In America, a trucker can easily pull 100k+, top end is 200k+ for the same time. This shit isn't even comparable.
In tech, a top talent in a fang company earns max 120-150k after like 5-7years in Europe and then take home is like 80-100k
In America, same experience will land you at least 400k.
Startup funding is 1000x easier in America. In America, there's no safety net you either sink or swim.