How is it possible....

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That’s just dumb. A median house in Minneapolis metro is 350k and way more in Seattle and San Diego where Somalis live. Affording a house in America is a great accomplishment which among the diaspora, American Somalis do that the best.

Try a million in Australia.

:mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Seattle is 880k and there’s Somalis with 2 household family incomes that own homes there. San Diego same thing.

6715EE51-C6DE-40BF-B806-303CE0009328.jpeg
3A5CC331-198A-4181-B9EF-1C39831CCE0E.jpeg

That’s a 75K deposit in Seattle. That’s to save up if you’re a double income household.

Plus we all know how easy it is to get a mortgage in America.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Somalis in America just bought up foreclosed homes for cheap.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
To get a mortgage is not that easy, your credit has to be good and people f*ck up their credit all the time.

A decade ago, you guys were giving out No Income No Job loans.

Your housing market almost made the global economy crash.

If you guys check credit today, that’s because the entire world doesn’t trust Americas housing market anymore.

A decade ago, you guys were giving out No Income No Job loans.

Your housing market almost made the global economy crash.

If you guys check credit today, that’s because the entire world doesn’t trust Americas housing market anymore.
Yes the big American banks like AIG were giving out loans on homes that people couldn’t afford back in early 2000s. That was corrected after the bubble crash. And they check credit as policy not because the world doesn’t trust American housing market lol.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ALL this high dollar houses. Crush is coming. No where will this sustain by any longer lol

Somalis are never honest about full income lmao. The minute I saw that figure I knew it was cap

This happens in Canada too. A lot of families will pretend the husband is not in the household on paper to get welfare meanwhile he’s present and working. So the household income seems way lower than it actually is

Somalis are never honest about full income lmao. The minute I saw that figure I knew it was cap

This happens in Canada too. A lot of families will pretend the husband is not in the household on paper to get welfare meanwhile he’s present and working. So the household income seems way lower than it actually is
Somalis need to stop this behaviour walahi. It happens in America a lot. Most somalis have problems with the IRS for under-reporting income, there starting to catch on.

This couple right here owned a homecare and such and had a million dollars in their bank account, all the while taking welfare.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I actually heard of this where the family claims the father was left behind in Somalia while the wife takes benefits. The real father, however, is a pretending uncle who works and lives with his family. Don't Somali families recognize they're engaging in haram activities?

What's even worse is when they collect all the money. They can use it to take their family out of the impoverished neighbourhood they're residing in but instead, they use it to build a new big house back home and send money to their relatives.

Somalis really need to break out of this cycle.

Trending