how is HSM daughter a foreign minister?

How’s this even allowed?
this has to be addressed immediately, Ethiopia is pandering to others to steal our coastline and this man has his daughter as an advisor? this is a crime on somalia and somalis

Attachments

• IMG_1168.jpeg
    IMG_1168.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_1167.jpeg
    IMG_1167.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_1166.jpeg
    IMG_1166.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 157
She’s part of his entourage when he makes diplomatic visits, she is not the foreign minister 💀. I’m %100 against nepotism tho, hopefully laws are passed.

cow

VIP
She’s part of his entourage when he makes diplomatic visits, she is not the foreign minister 💀. I’m %100 against nepotism tho, hopefully laws are passed.

She chased the mj guy out. She is definitely the foreign minister all but in name.

cow

VIP
Does she perform any of the foreign offices duties ?

I doubt HSM is that thick,

Yes, even when the mj was "foreign minister" ulusow use to leave him behind and only take his daughter.

To answer your questions she has been the foreign minister since ulusow was elected.

She is on every foreign trip ulusow goes to.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
How’s this even allowed?
this has to be addressed immediately, Ethiopia is pandering to others to steal our coastline and this man has his daughter as an advisor? this is a crime on somalia and somalis
Somalia rank the last on corruption so don’t be shocked my nigga.
IMG_1224.png

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
How’s this even allowed?
We need this HSM guy gone before he roots his entire family into the government and dooms us for life, HSM is by far one of the worst presidents we ever had and dont tell me "he built this" all the previous presidents built a bit to appease the people and he was lucky enough to add the finishing touch the cherry on top and claim the entire thing his "Work" and also not to mention its obvious he siphons money from the national treasury and splits it amongs his nepotistic family and band of cronies effectively starving the citizens of development.

How’s this even allowed?
It’s good that she avoided that diana nonsense and kept her natural skin tone.

We need this HSM guy gone before he roots his entire family into the government and dooms us for life, HSM is by far one of the worst presidents we ever had and dont tell me "he built this" all the previous presidents built a bit to appease the people and he was lucky enough to add the finishing touch the cherry on top and claim the entire thing his "Work" and also not to mention its obvious he siphons money from the national treasury and splits it amongs his nepotistic family and band of cronies effectively starving the citizens of development.
Within the past year he has eradicated As from 60% of the land they held, and Farmaajo did free 2 towns in his presidency for 5 years, he told the soldiers mothers that their sons died and Eritrea and did not pay soldiers. While in Xamar, safety has increased tenfold and there are no more ciyaal weero, you can walk around at 12am safely, you will not get mugged for your smartphone and I've noticed the difference going to Xamar multiple times in Farmaajo's presidency, most recently 2022 and then in 2023. There have been no major bombs other than the one October 2022 incident whereas before every week there would be a major bombing.Furthermore many roads have been built in Xamar, more than in Farmaajo's time who I will give credit for, only did the Balcad road project, barely any roads in Xamar. Everyone in Xamar supported Farmaajo so don't bring up that qabiil bs, now they support HSM after they see how Xamar has improved within ONE year. Do not speak on things you have 0% knowledge on, this is the simple stuff and I haven't even reached him lifting the arms embargo amongst complex stuff too.

Find me a single post where I praise him. What you will find is me commenting anytime I read a lie. The rest idgaf sxb. Your whole persona is based on hating anyone but Farmajo, foh.
Most MX have moved on from Farmaajo. His career is finished. Farmaajo is not going to make an alliance with people he tried to assassinate.

Trending