How i guess what region a person is from with political bracelets

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Ofcourse hordes of gypsies (marehan and dhulbahante) would come in here with their cuqdad and low IQ views :drakekidding:

come in here where?? Go and check the first pages and check who mentioned who... sir aint nobody care for you and your qabiilll....

keep dhulbahante out of your mouth dameer..

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
come in here where?? Go and check the first pages and check who mentioned who... sir aint nobody care for you and your qabiilll....

keep dhulbahante out of your mouth dameer..
Talk to me when you govern yourself dog

If they support you then why insult them? Big up your federal state without coming for people, could you do that?
I don't insult them, I'm a realist and I give people brutal reality checks so hopefully they build up. It's like an older brother telling his younger brother to not smoke crack since it's destructive. Maxamed Harti (Majeerteen) and Saciid Harti (Dhulbahante) are brothers so we want the best for you guys.

I don't insult them, I'm a realist and I give people brutal reality checks so hopefully they build up. It's like an older brother telling his younger brother to not smoke crack since it's destructive. Maxamed Harti (Majeerteen) and Saciid Harti (Dhulbahante) are brothers so we want the best for you guys.

As a walaal, I am telling you to tone down your arrogance, Dhulbahante’s don’t need your advice. If you want to give advice then @ me. Tell all your majerteen walaalo that xaasid people never go anywhere in life.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Dhulbhante have been loyal to marehan and for their loyalty we will soon liberate them from issaq and Brainless mj

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi

miss me with that... that what they all sayyy... mj be talking shit then be ''Maxamed Harti (Majeerteen) and Saciid Harti (Dhulbahante) are brothers''

if you think you can disrespect us and be all walal.. then think again..

next time if you going to say somthing say it with a respectful manner.. or simply dont say nothing

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Reer taleex are real niggas and understand the meaning of harti over hoes the rest of dhulos tho are whatever I guess :kanyeshrug:

Majeerteen, Dishishle, Warsangeli, Leelkase and other darod clans
View attachment 96564
Ciise/Gadabursi and some isaaq begs
View attachment 96559
Isaaq iyo kuwo wareersan
View attachment 96563
Ogaden and Ogaden only!!!
View attachment 96561
Habar Gidir, Duduble and other hawiyes
View attachment 96560
Abgaal, Marehan, and other hawiye/darod clans
View attachment 96562
How are isaaq begs if they wear the braclet, you know that they are native to Djibouti also you fucking nacas

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Dhulbhante have been loyal to marehan and for their loyalty we will soon liberate them from issaq and Brainless mj
Dude is talking like his beesha is some sort of a super power.:drakekidding:
Liberate your own region instead of worrying about others ninyow. :draketf:

lol im Majeerteen with Dhulo Reer abti,a lot of Dhulos live in puntland gaar ahaan garowe.Our prime minister is Dhulbahante (Ahmed karash),in the previous election they had 17cods.The point is dhulbahantes that live in puntland are as much puntlanders as anyone else.Khaatumo state failed, and to be frank I feel like Dhulos will always be fighting amongst each other, picking whatever side of the coin(SL/PL) they feel like on any given day.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I noticed some dhulbahante have more energy for Mj then they do isaaq. They react to Mj disses (who have no real malice) more than issaq (who want to own them)
They’re like the down syndrome kid at school who hits and says gibberish shit to those trying to help him instead of taking his anger on the bully.

They’re like the down syndrome kid at school who hits and says gibberish shit to those trying to help him instead of taking his anger on the bully.
Budhodle dhulos are the only ones I seen that know their enemy. I don’t know what’s wrong with the rest. :cosbyhmm:

Trending