How i guess what region a person is from with political bracelets

Still we are Dhullos Reer abti plus they are also landers.

MJ have severe cuqdad against Dhullos.
Dadka kaa xiishoda dee.
Alx Dhullos dont believe in the concept known as "Hartism":pachah1:
Stop butting into harti internal discussions.. You seccessionist donkey.. Dhulos believe in somalia not the triangle.. Ragaan waa darwish.

Stop butting into harti internal discussions.. You seccessionist donkey.. Dhulos believe in somalia not the triangle.. Ragaan waa darwish.
Stop begging people who doesn´t like you sxb:silanyosmile:, Hartism iyo sheekadas waa dead.

Dhullos are proud landers and will always be.
SL unity waa muqadas:fittytousand:

Stop begging people who doesn´t like you sxb:silanyosmile:, Hartism iyo sheekadas waa dead. Dhullos are proud landers and will always be. SL unity waa muqadas:fittytousand:

You wish it was dead.. But at the end of the day blood is thicker than water and we are there for each other when it really counts...

You wish it was dead.. But at the end of the day blood is thicker than water and we are there for each other when it really counts...
I wish that would be true:pachah1:, Alx Dhullbahante SL soldiers are putting in work when it comes to defending their lands from Bunani terrorist militias:gunsmiley:

I wish that would be true:pachah1:, Alx Dhullbahante SL soldiers are putting in work when it comes to defending their lands from Bunani terrorist militias:gunsmiley:

We're not fighting.. Once Somali central government is fixed those dhulos boys will shift to SNA and it'll be goodnight for your little triangle.. In the mean time my boys are getting fat on your hard earned triangle tax money :pachah1:

We're not fighting.. Once Somali central government is fixed those dhulos boys will shift to SNA and it'll be goodnight for your little triangle.. In the mean time my boys are getting fat on your hard earned triangle tax money :pachah1:
The little state of Majeerteniya will be put to an end sxb, I´ve heard that SNA soon is coming to Galkacyo kkk, Even the FGS recognise SL borders, Sadly the masakiins in Galkacyo will soon join Galmudug:silanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Céleste feels some type of way since her dusty tulo is controlled by RX, oppressed people must stick together, she’s on the same boat as reer khatuumo, sis you should occupy your time in learning the language of your new masters, afmay May :gaasdrink:

Looooooool

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Abdisamad3 who ganged up on her? Who mentioned Puntland first? Istuuska jooji sxb. If she can’t handle the heat then she shouldn’t have mentioned Puntland. I don’t feel sorry for anyone who chooses to be oppressed and tries to diss Puntland. There’s no need to be Captain save a ho

Me and @Céleste:

upload_2020-3-2_14-15-41.gif

@Abdisamad3 who ganged up on her? Who mentioned Puntland first? Istuuska jooji sxb. If she can’t handle the heat then she shouldn’t have mentioned Puntland. I don’t feel sorry for anyone who chooses to be oppressed and tries to diss Puntland. There’s no need to be Captain save a ho
I don't condone harti on harti violence.. Lets all get along..

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Stop disrespecting strangers because of a dusty tuulo or dead ancestor
What the hell is wrong with you people?
This is why Xamar is an utter shithole: people like y’all

Trending