How i guess what region a person is from with political bracelets

At least I can raise my flag in my village instead of the Amisom flag.
1200px-Flag_of_the_African_Union.svg.png

And the Al Shabaab flag. I can tell by your jealousy that you're from the green regions of this map.
View attachment 96648
:hahaidiot:
No walaal I am from cerigaabo , a Dhulbahante. This whole shit started when yall cussed out my qabil. I would say your the jealous ones.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You deleted my post three times, so I obviously know it made you mad that I called your burhan a Gorilla mohamud king kkkk
What's with MX and Khaniis tendencies, it must run in the qabiil. Call him whatever you want he's still your king.

Isn't this your uncle?

35CD618F00000578-3666836-The_Somali_born_man_pictured_after_a_radio_interview_was_once_ma-a-3_1467245474716.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooooooool @Dues Ex Machete you still talking about other men's looks.

They can look like whatever they want, they're MEN, why are you worried about their looks? There you go with your Khaniis tendencies

This is your uncle, he's a bottom to Australian men

35CD618F00000578-3666836-The_Somali_born_man_pictured_after_a_radio_interview_was_once_ma-a-3_1467245474716.jpg

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Loooooooooool @Dues Ex Machete you still talking about other men's looks.

They can look like whatever they want, they're MEN, why are you worried about their looks? There you go with your Khaniis tendencies

This is your uncle, he's a bottom to Australian men

I just can't take women seriously when it comes to qabil issue, you just don't have steak in the game:camby:

Farm

VIP
I just can't take women seriously when it comes to qabil issue, you just don't have steak in the game:camby:

MJ woman aren’t like your boon women who are left to fend for themselves. MJ women have as much stake in MJ as any MJ, don’t speak for MJs you hunter gatherer.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Ofcourse hordes of gypsies (marehan and dhulbahante) would come in here with their cuqdad and low IQ views :drakekidding:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
MJ woman aren’t like your **** women who are left to fend for themselves. MJ women have as much stake in MJ as any MJ, don’t speak for MJs you hunter gatherer.
Marehan women are strong and independent but they dont keep themselves busy with tribalism unlike the desert dowler mjs

Latest posts