How good is your Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Open arms they had sacrifices saaxiib :mugshotman: native Americans practiced scalping on each other lol this notion that native Americans embraced the colonials is totally false. Wars occurred the problem for natives was the lesser technological weapons and diseases that made them weak.
war started happening after europeans started taken up lands. europeans would be slaughtering any group of people that tried to settle on their lands. yes any group of people have their dark sides. somalis and ethiopians have histories of war among them. I'm not denying that. but europeans were 10x more evil than native americans.

Last edited:
war starting happening after europeans stated taken up lands. europeans would be slaughtering any group of people that to settle on their lands. yes any group of people have their dark sides. somalis and ethiopians have histories of war among them. I'm not denying that. but europeans were 10x more evil than native americans.

Oh I agree
Europeans had the weapons on their side
Also the lust to conquer
However native Americans and these pagan cultures were not saints or better saaxiib they practiced their own gruesome rituals
I think it's fair to say it's human nature

mar dhow (sanaadkaan na soo dhaafay) qoraal dhaan iyo hadalka labada waxee igu ahaayeen nug. Hada weeli ereyo baa iga lumo kolkaan hadalayo misee waan gafaa laakiin sidii hore waan dhaamaa

Hadalka isku dadaal hadii xataa lugu caayo :cool:

Waan ka baaqi jirey hadalka laakiin hadaa waan iska hadla lee ujeedka afkaasto waxaa waaye in ee dad ku fahmaan. Iskaso bixii maanta waalu aflagaadeena laakiin iska warso, maxaan qalday. Mar kale ma qaldaysid :manny: maalin walbe waad si ficnaane :icon e biggrin:

ooga booga dooga mooga

Adiga xoolo baa tahay. Bax cooska cuun.

Lamb-Eating-Grass-86209.gif

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Gartay.

Waan barnaa = we teach them
Waan baranaa = we learn
I know:comeon:
I was trolling the whole time:bell:
And why I said unuka = aniga is because I used unuka instead of aniga making it jamac to confuse you:trumpsmirk:
People rarely use unuka.

I don’t know but bantus use unuka or something.
Anaka is the right term.

Im pro writer/reader of Somali, I’m Not ciyaal ‘hooyo waa baraa’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts