How good is your Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohno:You on your own

People
tenor-26.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no. we have to give credit to our old religions as well. Islam reached ethiopia and somalia about 1000 years ago
Its unfair to ignore our pre-islamic ancestors and religions

Eebow is what's been used for a long time. It's not in contradiction with Islam. Somalinimo and Islam have been intertwined for eons now, pre-Islamic ancestors are not really important any more.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Eebow is what's been used for a long time. It's not in contradiction with Islam. Somalinimo and Islam have been intertwined for eons now, pre-Islamic ancestors are not really important any more.
but somalis shouldn't deny that our ancestors had some good religions and traditions

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Wallahi he is.

@The Vampire Bat bro just come out the closet. You said you wanted to strip your mom of her hijab. There's no coming back from that. Have some guts and declare your atheism. We will still love and support you, brother.
lol. I was born a muslim and I still am. none of my family is religious except my mother. I don't let any religion have an impact on my belief.
if you really think that our ancestors used to have a bad religion or deny to give credit to our ancestors religions then I feel sorry for you.

VIP
lol. I was born a muslim and I still am. none of my family is religious except my mother. I don't let any religion have an impact on my belief.
if you really think that our ancestors used to have a bad religion or deny to give credit to our ancestors religions then I feel sorry for you.

Never said they had a bad religion. I did research on it and it's quite beautiful but they WILLINGLY chose a diffrent path. It is what it is.

no. we have to give credit to our old religions as well. Islam reached ethiopia and somalia about 500-1000 years ago

I see were you coming from but that's all in the past now our ancestors have been Muslim for a long time. A lot of somalias history happened while our ancestors were Muslim so :manny:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I see we're you coming from but that's all in the past now our ancestors have been Muslim for a long time. A lot of somalias history happened while our ancestors were Muslim so :manny:
I do get angry when I see some somalis who get discussed when someone mentions the word "waaq" as if our ancestors practiced a satanic religion

VIP
no. we have to give credit to our old religions as well. Islam reached ethiopia and somalia about 500-1000 years ago

~1400 years. 629-2017 to be exact. Islam isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Let's just push for a secular islam, leave the arab league and end saudi influence in africa.

I do get angry when I see some somalis who get discussed when someone mentions the word "waaq" as if our ancestors practiced a satanic religion

Well it was pagan so it makes sense they'll get disgusted
However I think it's nice to have an open mind
I mean it's history...there's no reason to hide it under the carpet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts