Votes: 19 20.4%
  • I am married

Votes: 9 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I don't think virginity should be a litmus test to determine if a guy is a good person.

Plenty of self proclaimed virgins are in here but spend their day bashing women, exposing twitter s, talk about etc. Get your fucking **** wet and i swear you won't bother with all that.
Is there a correlation between Somalispot Virgins and "bashing women, exposing twitter s, talk about etc":cosbyhmm:
Lol@ results, totally not surprised
Loool only 6 people kissed others:dead:
I rekcon its there moms, no respectable woman would kiss a Farax who sits around posting hate and clanist ideology :russ:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I gave up. I've seen the message, it says hey watts up, but finding the reply button just made me give up. I dont even remember how i replied to you the last time we had a chat. But yeah the question is not that serious but it might offend someone if I post it here in puplic or dificult for you to answer in a comfortable way since its puplic. But anyway lets just forget about it and enjoy your day.
please say don't feel offended everyone is family here things in this forum that are said is the worst what could it be that's so uncomfortable

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Is there a correlation between Somalispot Virgins and "bashing women, exposing twitter s, talk about etc":cosbyhmm:

Most certainly, where do you think all that sexual frustration goes?

If you're getting laid regularly, that post nut clarity will have you tired at the sight or noise of females :drakekidding:

please say don't feel offended everyone is family here things in this forum that are said is the worst what could it be that's so uncomfortable
OK here goes the question. Normaly when males watch the natrually get aroused and then starts to masterbaite witch is not healthy but it happens anyway. So when a female watches and gets aroused what does she do, because she can't finger herself while she wants to keep her virginty so what does she do after she watches it. Does she take a cold shower afterwards to calm down her arousines :siilaanyolaugh: by the way I have no problem with non virgines but keep it to yourself. I hope xalimos don't ban me after reading this. Sigmund if I get banned after this, you know why. You can answer my question in the private message if you want to since i can only see the message but not reply.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
OK here goes the question. Normaly when males watch the natrually get aroused and then starts to masterbaite witch is not healthy but it happens anyway. So when a female watches and gets aroused what does she do, because she can't finger herself while she wants to keep her virginty so what does she do after she watches it. Does she take a cold shower afterwards to calm down her arousines :siilaanyolaugh: by the way I have no problem with non virgines but keep it to yourself. I hope xalimos don't ban me after reading this. Sigmund if I get banned after this, you know why. You can answer my question in the private message if you want to since i can only see the message but not reply.
I think they masturbate although I'm not too sure alhamdulilah I've never done such a thing I wish I can answer it properly but I don't know bud

This explain a lot. If the whooping 41 votes who had 0 contact with the opposite sex finally experienced some human contact this place would be less like a dungeon

Just to get a little idea of how diverse the SSpot community is, I've made this poll to see how we differ from one another when it comes to our love lives.
:yacadiim:
Since the vast majority of us are Muslims, I'm assuming we're all innocent little virgins saving ourselves for marriage.
:fantasia2:
Also comment on how experienced you are with the opposite sex. :siilaanyosmile:
giphy.gif
"Also comment how experience you are kulaha " kuluha. Nacalaa,you want ppl to dish out their sins ? :pacspit:
Also how come there is no option for a blow up doll ?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Just to get a little idea of how diverse the SSpot community is, I've made this poll to see how we differ from one another when it comes to our love lives.
:yacadiim:
Since the vast majority of us are Muslims, I'm assuming we're all innocent little virgins saving ourselves for marriage.
:fantasia2:
Also comment on how experienced you are with the opposite sex. :siilaanyosmile:
giphy.gif
I was molested by a Lebanese girl in the 1st grade. She tried making out with me on multiple occasions and... That's all I'm going to discuss here.:mybusiness:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts