Votes: 11 11.8%
  • I have done it with multiple people while being unmarried

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • I am married

Votes: 9 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The results States that 6 people are married and I've only seen one. Can the rest please come out share with us how it feels to be married :dabcasar:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I haven’t been in any activity at all and i have had many chances with swedish girls :banderas:but the craziest shit i been thru was when a in hargeisa told me to put my hands up and she sat on my lap for a good minute :pachah1::russ: saxiib i threw her off she wanted me to catch that std, NOT TODAY :denzelnigga:

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Inaalillah :noneck:

Ceeb naaya ceeb :tacky:
i was qal qaali as a kid very uncontrollable i even remember me and my sister throwing all my moms valuable things out of our balcony till one asian women saw and informed my mom when she arrived back home to find all her things outside

it was a long time ago i think 2002 he knew i was in im pretty sure and just wanted to frighten me ans gaze uff he was 9
Don't worry, it would have been more embarrassing if he saw your developed feminine body right now. :siilaanyolaugh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Don't worry, it would have been more embarrassing if he saw your developed feminine body right now. :siilaanyolaugh:
lool truee my older sister almost got caught naked when some somali dude :damn:that is friends with my family accidnetly almost opened the door to my sisters bedroom i think he thought it was the toilet now imagine if he actually opened it the horrors

lool truee my older sister almost got caught naked when some somali dude :damn:that is friends with my family accidnetly almost opened the door to my sisters bedroom i think he thought it was the toilet now imagine if he actually opened it the horrors
Looks like the angel on his right shoulder overpowered shaitaan on the left, thus telling him not to open :pachah1:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Looks like the angel on his right shoulder overpowered shaitaan on the left, thus telling him not to open :pachah1:
yhhh scary times ohh and fun facts me and my sisters caught the same man having videos on his luggage when he stayed over and i was bold enough in looking out the window in his guest bedroom and he looked straight into my eyes lol so he knew we were doing something in his bedroom till my mom called me in and told us the videos were for his white friend he was gonna give to nothing can beat the humiliation me and my sisters recieved

yhhh scary times ohh and fun facts me and my sisters caught the same man having videos on his luggage when he stayed over and i was bold enough in looking out the window in his guest bedroom and he looked straight into my eyes lol so he knew we were doing something in his bedroom till my mom called me in and told us the videos were for his white friend he was gonna give to nothing can beat the humiliation me and my sisters recieved
What kinda cuck watches ?

Akhaas :vqbuyv0:

. Walahi wa yaab how old were y'all and what did hoyo do? I remember once my macalin told me to put his phone on charger next door and usually I like to check peoples phone I don't know why, anyway I saw he had videos in phone lol :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I was 13 by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts