• I am married

Votes: 9 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
. Walahi wa yaab how old were y'all and what did hoyo do? I remember once my macalin told me to put his phone on charger next door and usually I like to check peoples phone I don't know why, anyway I saw he had videos in phone lol :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I was 13 by the way
12 i think and my sister were like 13/14 suprisingly she didnt beat us up after finding out btw we told our mom not the somali dude i think he didnt want to cause a scene since he was a guest lol and she just told us never go to a guest bedroom basically taught us not to do rules the somali dude lowkey couldnt look us in the eye he had that fear ever since :ftw9nwa: damnnn but the difference with you he didnt caught unlike what i experienced gtfo lol

12 i think and my sister were like 13/14 suprisingly she didnt beat us up after finding out btw we told our mom not the somali dude i think he didnt want to cause a scene since he was a guest lol and she just told us never go to a guest bedroom basically taught us not to do rules the somali dude lowkey couldnt look us in the eye he had that fear ever since :ftw9nwa: damnnn but the difference with you he didnt caught unlike what i experienced gtfo lol
Lool but the first time I watched i was scared as hell, i remember I was in the toilet with a headphones since I didn't wanted to get court loool. By the way the phone and headphones was my friend he was 6 years older than me :ftw9nwa:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lool but the first time I watched i was scared as hell, i remember I was in the toilet with a headphones since I didn't wanted to get court loool. By the way the phone and headphones was my friend he was 6 years older than me :ftw9nwa:

used to watch extreme but repented from it myself lol not that deep we all have wild thoughts and want to do wild things and the closest is .

At least 90% of the niggas on this site are involuntary virgins.

If I see more than 2 votes for any option besides the first then :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::fantasia2::ulyin:

:damn: Wallahi you savage for this one , but you know me boo I cannot tell a lie Lincoln was honest Abe I’m honest Abdi and I have dibbled and dabbed in a couple different malab containers. Not much

:pachah1: Sxb somewhere in the Internet I read that if you don't masterbait for 6 to 7 days your testosterone level goes up to 40 to 50% do you believe in that lol:drakelaugh:
Yes, but I personally think its way more than 7 days.

Especially if u have been masturbating daily for several years. Its gonna take time for your body to heal up.

used to watch extreme but repented from it myself lol not that deep we all have wild thoughts and want to do wild things and the closest is .
True I once saw a picture on instagram saying how long it took companies to gain 50 million customers worldwide. Some companies it took 23 years and some 10 years and so on. Loool it took HUB 1 month to gain 50 million customers aka subscription :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
True I once saw a picture on instagram saying how long it took companies to gain 50 million customers worldwide. Some companies it took 23 years and some 10 years and so on. Loool it took HUB 1 month to gain 50 million customers aka subscription :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
easily type "" "hub" and that will be first in the search engine.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That's what i was thinking, this place is full of social clanist rejects, id be surprised if 2 percent of people here, talk to the opposite sex.

Im searching this thread to see if @Farm came here to lie:dead:
Lol@ results, totally not surprised
Loool only 6 people kissed others:dead:

Just to get a little idea of how diverse the SSpot community is, I've made this poll to see how we differ from one another when it comes to our love lives.
:yacadiim:
Since the vast majority of us are Muslims, I'm assuming we're all innocent little virgins saving ourselves for marriage.
:fantasia2:
Also comment on how experienced you are with the opposite sex. :siilaanyosmile:
giphy.gif
Damn boy, a lot of incel in this forum :wtf:

and a lot of mashallah top tier quality virgin queens :yousmart:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't think virginity should be a litmus test to determine if a guy is a good person.

Plenty of self proclaimed virgins are in here but spend their day bashing women, exposing twitter s, talk about etc. Get your fucking dick wet and i swear you won't bother with all that.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I did click on I've also seen the message but don't know how to reply coz i dont see the reply button lol
when you click on the icon you will see me say heyy than click on it scroll down and it will say write replay it's a huge white box like when you reply on this thread

when you click on the icon you will see me say heyy than click on it scroll down and it will say write replay it's a huge white box like when you reply on this thread
I gave up. I've seen the message, it says hey watts up, but finding the reply button just made me give up. I dont even remember how i replied to you the last time we had a chat. But yeah the question is not that serious but it might offend someone if I post it here in puplic or dificult for you to answer in a comfortable way since its puplic. But anyway lets just forget about it and enjoy your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.