How everyone on this app looks like

Ok now your making me jealous. I’ll just go to target and pick up a random trashy Minneapolis somali kid with sagging pants :farmajoyaab:
Lol Minnesota Somali boys look so damn weird for no reason. I think it’s due to the extreme climate change. They went from living in a desert for thousands of years to living in a igloo 24/7. Sis you deserve better then a trashy boy.

She could be a nerdy awkward girl judging by her poor shukansi attempt in my luuq and overuse of anime gifs :icon lol:
I will repeat for the thousandths time I ain’t interested in a old man unless his net worth is 1 million plus. And adeer I didn’t know they had unlimited internet at homeless shelters. I guess we learn a new thing everyday.

I will repeat for the thousandths time I ain’t interested in a old man unless his net worth is 1 million plus. And adeer I didn’t know they had unlimited internet at homeless shelters. I guess we learn a new thing everyday.
Just admit it you like them old and senile so you can manipulate with them.. Securing the bag is not easy I suggest you upgrade your shukansi skills.. Older xalimos help this sis out with some tips :icon lol:

Trending