How everyone on this app looks like

There is a deference between finding someone cute and someone you love
It is love. I do not spend 2+ hours preparing for a FaceTime session with a boy I don’t love. His ass came on there looking like he just woke up from a nap but he was still so damn Sexy

giphy.gif

There is a deference between finding someone cute and someone you love
First it starts with you thinking she's cute, then it turns into a craving for kissing her lips or slapping her booty and before you know it you've committed to a 50K meher.. Watch out young one the world is full of danger and temptations

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It is love. I do not spend 2+ hours preparing for a FaceTime session with a boy I don’t love. His ass came on there looking like he just woke up from a nap but he was still so damn Sexy

giphy.gif
It’s been a while since I last had a crush. Thank you for reminding me about the thrill of rushing to get ready so you look good.
:stressed:
sleepy deep voice>>>>>

First it starts with you thinking she's cute, then it turns into a craving for kissing her lips or slapping her booty and before you know it you've committed to a 50K meher.. Watch out young one the world is full of danger and temptations
I’ve never seen her face but she seems like the cute short girl type I don’t need that right now

It’s been a while since I last had a crush. Thank you for reminding me the thrill of rushing to get ready so you look good.
:stressed:
sleepy deep voice>>>>>
I’ve never had a crush before so I don’t know if it’s suppose to go like this.

Wallahi he makes me think so much Haram thoughts that dirty my innocent mind. But I really don’t mind at all.

giphy.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I’ve never had a crush before so I don’t know if it’s suppose to go like this.

Wallahi he makes me think so much Haram thoughts that dirty my innocent mind. But I really don’t mind at all.

giphy.gif
Ok now your making me jealous. I’ll just go to target and pick up a random trashy Minneapolis somali kid with sagging pants :farmajoyaab:

Trending