Queen of the light
VIP
Bu..bu...but what about THE SOMALILAND BURAANBUR?:farole:
buraanbur-o.gif

:siilaanyolaugh:
What the hell is this mess ? Is this dancing lol

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Well it's better than that booty shaking nonsense we do looking like strippers in a strip bar, or that Boring ass dhaanto which a child can only do, this particular dance is a skill which not many ordinary folk can do. Anyway we hardly have any dancing thx to islamist regime dancing is crossed off as a taboo thing.
Bal fiiriya sida ay Beesha Aidstoobiya u difaaceyso.

Waan ku qabtay sheegato! Jaajuus baad tahay xabash fooqul xabash. Kabax meeshaan nacalaa:camby::farole: Doonimeyno Aidstoobiyaan. Doonimeyno! :fittytousand:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Bal fiiriya sida ay Beesha Aidstoobiya u difaaceyso.

Waan ku qabtay sheegato! Jaajuus baad tahay xabash fooqul xabash. Kabax meeshaan nacalaa:camby::farole: Doonimeyno Aidstoobiyaan. Doonimeyno! :fittytousand:
This hate you have is pure vile and disgusting uff Somalis are vile people walahi I love my fellow human beings, your sick in the head walahi uff

I agree. I love their dancing and their cuisine. They have a beautiful ancient African culture that's been kept intact for thousands of years. Their ekista dancing, coffee ceremony, gursha, etc is so beautiful. Somali culture is nothing but an Arabized culture. We don't have a culture. Even the dirac Somali women wear isn't actually Somali LOL smh. And Somali cuisine? We have no cuisine. We just copied the food of Yemenis and Hindis. Ethiopians have doro wat, tibbs, kitfo, etc etc. I love their cuisine.
I'm feeling suspicious about you. You seem to always back up Ethiopians and even your user name sound ethiopian.
:cosbyhmm:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I love my fellow Ethiopian people I am not one to hate or discriminate I love all beings :) less hate more love, our governments have been at it since day one our European counterpart has been meddling chasing disunity, time to end this and unify as one African nation this segregation is killing us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending