How Ethiopian women view Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
About us? Basic raw meat eating Ethiopian chick is referring to you guys as monkeys but you still want to bring xalimos into this, Nigerian or not, you ashy Abdis the joke in every community. Fight your own battles.
See? She can say anything offensive or racist as long as she throws 'Somali guy' in there. Y'all are pro-Somali women, not pro-Somali. Pathetic. Dhiig la'aan.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
See? She can say anything offensive or racist as long as she throws in 'Somali guy' in there. Y'all are pro-Somali women, not pro-Somali. Pathetic. Dhiig la'aan.
Fight your own battles monkey I mean waryaa.

giphy.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Your father issues are really showing here.
:mjlol:
Somalis leave their wives for wifey number two this scandal of endless polygamy is rife in Somalia hence the high divorce rate, you men cannot keep it in your pants for longer than two second as a result you have to F another woman !! Disgraceful impotent useless men we have destroyed the lives of many children and women.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
See? She can say anything offensive or racist as long as she throws 'Somali guy' in there. Y'all are pro-Somali women, not pro-Somali. Pathetic. Dhiig la'aan.
She, and many other Somalis are all for creating these stupid-ass divisions. If a Somali is insulted you defend them. No "Ashy abdi" or "Apple meher" jokes should factor into this. Shit makes my blood boil wallahi. Shaqo la'aan.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The trolling attempts are starting to get a little desperate :ivers:
You were better before, now it's too obvious :birdman:
I love Ethiopian dancing and their music I will admit it better than our auto tuned fat ladies who sing auto tuned music we have uff

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why are you bringing Somali women into this? We wouldn't be having this problem if abdis stopped gassing these chicks. :drakewtf:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I love Ethiopian dancing and their music I will admit it better than our auto tuned fat ladies who sing auto tuned music we have uff
Your taste is pure shit.
If you aren't trolling then this is kind of pathetic, disliking everything about our culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending