How Ethiopian women view Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their dancing is awesome though atleast they have culture unlike us arab booty clapper worshippers

I agree. I love their dancing and their cuisine. They have a beautiful ancient African culture that's been kept intact for thousands of years. Their ekista dancing, coffee ceremony, gursha, etc is so beautiful. Somali culture is nothing but an Arabized culture. We don't have a culture. Even the dirac Somali women wear isn't actually Somali LOL smh. And Somali cuisine? We have no cuisine. We just copied the food of Yemenis and Hindis. Ethiopians have doro wat, tibbs, kitfo, etc etc. I love their cuisine.

Somalis leave their wives for wifey number two this scandal of endless polygamy is rife in Somalia hence the high divorce rate, you men cannot keep it in your pants for longer than two second as a result you have to F another woman !! Disgraceful impotent useless men we have destroyed the lives of many children and women.
:camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali men's logic.

The world thinks you're a joke but dump all of your frustrations unto Xalimos.

Leave @EternalLightX alone waryada, she didn't refer to you guys monkeys or bought a banana to set a trap.

You guys are an embarassment.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I agree. I love their dancing and their cuisine. They have a beautiful ancient Africa culture that's been kept intact for thousands of years. Their ekista dancing, coffee ceremony, gursha, etc is so beautiful. Somali culture is nothing but an Arabized culture. We don't have a culture. Even the dirac Somali women wear isn't actually Somali LOL smh. And Somali cuisine? We have no cuisine. We just copied the food of Yemenis and Hindis. Ethiopians have doro wat, tibbs, kitfo, etc etc. I love their cuisine.
Lmao by that logic Ethiopians don't have a culture either, since 90% of their civilisation was imported from Yemen.
What you're saying makes no sense. Cultures and peoples borrow from each other. Some more recently than others. Somali culture is a culture, and a very strong one at that. You just dislike it, and feel that it's "stolen" from other ones, when the same logic can be applied to Ethiopians.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Why are you bringing Somali women into this? We wouldn't be having this problem if abdis stopped gassing these chicks. :drakewtf:
Wait, ain't y'all the ones dragging us left and right? Also I'm bringing you in because OP is clearly relishing in racist comments made by an outsider, purely because she referred to the men only. And you're unironically saying that despite Somali guys supposedly being the bane for everything wrong in our community :camby: bye felicia

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Y'all are pro-Somali women, not pro-Somali. Pathetic. Dhiig la'aan.
Are you new to this site? Ive only ever seen somali men coming together for one cause, and that is to call somali women cheap and clean, s, easy, flavour of the month, third wives etc. You guys even go as far as posting random tweets with 2 retweets that show foreigners saying vile things about your women, and you and the other male members sit and pile on the insults. Now you want them to defend you?​

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
She looks like Cardi B from Lidl who was breastfed with caano dhacay. Ragga soomaaliyeed maxay ka qaadikartaa?

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Are you new to this site? Ive only ever seen somali men coming together for one cause, and that is to call somali women cheap and clean, s, easy, flavour of the month, third wives etc. You guys even go as far as posting random tweets with 2 retweets that show foreigners saying vile things about your women, and you and the other male members sit and pile on the insults. Now you want them to defend you?​
Because Somalispot represents Somalis.:kodaksmiley: Idgaf whether they defend us or not. The issue is them seeing each other as a separate entity and then complaining our wider community ain't shit. Defies logic.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Tf do these raw meat eating cannibals think we're monkeys? :camby:

I've seen the light @Sovereign-Reiko. I have no more love for these pot belly habeshas. Only pure blooded xalimos for me :rejoice:
dr-evil-crying1.gif

Somali men on this site want Somali women to defend them when their the first ones to turn around and insult their own women.

You guys are on your own. :ohno:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why is their this strong hate for habesha people I don't understand this hate, we need less hate in this world and more love.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Ethiopian women are beutiful. This post is part of a plethora of posts that have somalis and habashas attacking one another. Ive seen far worse on the somali side, Ethiopians often walk on egg shells around us. Im not even insulted but this tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.