How Ethiopian women view Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's Trolling.
But if he's not he lives in Africa so what do you expect.

I suspect so. But still getting married at 14/14 is ridiculous :heh: your basically still a child :kanyehmm:

I got married(halal way) when I hit puberty coz I'm very active

When was it waryaa 14,15, 16:hmm:

and how old was your 'supposed' wife :mindblown: and for what reason where you left :hemad:

Im starting to think your a troll :jcoleno:

-Lives in Angola
ok:kanyeshrug:
-Is 18
- Has a job
fair enough:kanyeshrug:
-Is married at puberty
waryaa stop this :jcoleno:

I suspect so. But still getting married at 14/14 is ridiculous :heh: your basically still a child :kanyehmm:

and how old was your 'supposed' wife :mindblown: and for what reason where you left :hemad:

-Lives in Angola
-Is 18
- Has a job
-Is married at puberty

Also did he not say he lived in Mozambique but now he's claiming Angola. When their on two opposites sides of Africa.
:mjlol:

-Lives in Angola
-Is 18
- Has a job
-Is married at puberty
Firstly I work for my father no sane man would employ me but my father has no choice. Secondly, I married at 14 and she was 17 back then I was more energetic like an African buffalo. Walahi best time to get married u guys see it like big thing

I have a theory why she has a pot belly at such a young age. This girl was being fed raw meat since the age of 10, her body accepted the germs, salmonella, bacteria over the course of 5/6 years. Untill her stomach could not handle the diseased raw meat any longer. Thus her stomach rejected it and gave her signs of bloating. She as a typical Ethiopian could not accept this sign and still kept on eating the raw meat. Now poor young lady has to deal with a permanent bloated belly :wow:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
ethiopian-dancing-o.gif

Thats it. Ethiopian men are incredibly gay :mjlol:

What kind of dance is this? :faysalwtf:
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Also did he not say he lived in Mozambique but now he's claiming Angola. When their on two opposites sides of Africa.
:mjlol:
I work in both countries everymonth th I do the bookkeeping in one and go to the other for Abo macan

Firstly I work for my father no sane man would employ me but my father has no choice. Secondly, I married at 14 and she was 17 back then I was more energetic like an African buffalo. Walahi best time to get married u guys see it like big thing

NIGGA GOT MARRIED AT 14, FUCKING 14
Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

AND UR WIFE WAS 17? :faysalwtf:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

Hani UK looks better and is better
WHATS UP WITH THOSE EYEBROWS THOUGH :susp:

Hani UK is Mashallah but you can't deny Istaahil is beautiful as well, Hani has more years, Istaahil is young as she gets older she's gonna be a stunnnner

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Hani UK is Mashallah but you can't deny Istaahil is beautiful as well, Hani has more years, Istaahil is young as she gets older she's gonna be a stunnnner
she needs more bariis and needs to fix those unfortunate eyebrows first :pachah1:
Then i'll listen to her music :drakelaugh:

I implore every young Somali male to find a habesha girl and show them what we're about.

These abyssinian kweens obviously desire our attention and love.:lawd:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
she needs more bariis and needs to fix those unfortunate eyebrows first :pachah1:
Then i'll listen to her music :drakelaugh:

Your a female no wonder you hatin ':dabcasar:

Her music is alright, and her features are daadax maxaad ka sheekeynasa adigu. :ayaanswag:

She left not me for a relative who attended our wedding they exchanged numbers that day and she would call him on our honeymoon
Do you not think it is because she was getting married to a 14 year old child? Honeymoon kulah. What is a 14yr old going to do with a 17yr old girl in a honeymoon. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending