How Ethiopian women view Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis are bottoms tbh. Ive never not met a non flamboyant somali, its so off putting.
Those are the openly gay Somali guys, but they're a few anyways.. Most Somali gays are DL, and they're almost all tops and act like your regular Somali guy. You could never tell they're gay.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Those are the openly gay Somali guys, but they're a few anyways.. Most Somali gays are DL, and they're almost all tops and act like your regular Somali guy. You could never tell they're gay.
But how do you know they're gay?

The cannibal Aidsthopian fags have descended down from there pink horses into SS folks, be prepared and protect urselves, it's some frieghtening days ahead of us.

and lol at theses mofos bringing up canuck as if I don't miss her myself. :wow1: she's the only mooslim member that i love

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Me being the good Samaritan, I posted a tweet video about beer belly having, meat eating Ethiopian woman calling Somali men monkeys, and had the audacity to even buy bananas to mock Somali men.

Some guys became outrageous and went ballistic, as they should!!!

Some turned this around and started crying about Somali women, they even went as far making up imaginary scenarios about how if this was about Nigerian men, Somali women would have defended him. Ummmm, NOPE.

The ladies got few giggles, as they should. We deserve to have this laugh!!!

@Adolf-Hitler being the Somali woman hating, abusive, qabiliste, ismahan abusing, man (boy) he is, tried to turn this around and had the audacity to call Somali women cheap. As if being called a monkey is any better.

@Endriam turned out to be an Ethiopian gay who hates Somalis and Somali men because they wouldn't give him a chance.

The Ethiopian weird guy who I can't @ pretended nothing was happening, but some members were watching him like a hawk.

@Khathead refused to enter this thread, ever since @Mudug-Madman exposed him.

What are you on about? We were in the trenches battling these Ethiopian trolls but you wanna steer the thread to xaliimos vs faaraxs :ivers::ivers:Shame on you

You know you're mentally ill when you're more pressed about random gay trolls than a chick referring to you as a monkey.

#Get_your_priorities_straight

Status
Not open for further replies.