How does your family look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loool did you take a picture of your dad’s Timo/forehead? :ftw9nwa: Hadaanaan u sheegin
What did you say to him, Aabo macaan halkan ii istaag sawir aan caadi aheyn baan kaa qaadayaa, bal timaha yara taag dee sida loo arko jileecooda:it0tdo8::ftw9nwa:

Kkkk mayaaa I’m a tuug I went on his Fb and screenshot it but cropped everything out

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I do understand that my bosnian friend is afraid of Brunnsparken/Nordstan thou maskiina, did he also get harrased by odayaasha ciyaalka isku sheegaya? Inalillah the other day at the centralstation these two men suddenly whispered in my ear wax xun, this sounds ridiculous but wallahi anoo iska jaqaafinaya uun baan as I passed them one of the horror whispered to me” abaayo waxaan rabay in aan kuu sheego...*** ** **** ” in the broad light, so disgusting. The chills I got I haven’t recovered yet, I was so taken by what he said that I couldn’t even react I just kept on walking like a zombie:jcoleno:
I associate Brunns/Nordstan with ciyaal yawyaw iyo balaayo ka jinn during the night, typ efter 21:00. Odayaasha..their favorite spots are supermarkets.

Wait, what. Did you just say two men whispered in my ear.
tenor.gif

Ala ba'ayeey. How's that even possible...Did they take turns whispering in your ear, ASMR-style, camal:ileycry:
Kept on walking kulaha, naa ma doqon baad tahay.:faysalwtf: How could you let them get away with their filthy saqajaanimo!? I would drag their sorry asses all the way to Tingsrätten i Ullevi.:fittytousand:
Hadii ay isu kay iswaalaana, labada daan iyo gafuurka ayaa gawda laga dhiibi lahaa. Eesh Qiyaasak!
tenor.gif

I have noticed it's mostly lighter skinned Somali girls who have Madow or semi Madow hair texture for some reason.
Not really. Most of us have the average Somali 3 type hair

It's the opposite for my family. My mom is light brown & has wavy/2 type hair, while my dad is dark brown with an afro.

I have noticed it's mostly lighter skinned Somali girls who have Madow or semi Madow hair texture for some reason.
Yeah, and it's mostly the darker skinned Somalis that tend to have the wavy hair (not always the case tho, look at me forexample). The darkest Somali family I know are like borderline blue, and all have long straight hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending