How does your family look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum look's sorta Sri Lankan with dark skin and long wavy hair and my sisters are sorta habesha looking with brown skin, bug eyes, curly hair and a sharp nose.
I just look Somali, a long side with my father and brothers
yep somalis get mistaken for alot of ethinicity i have realy long wavey hair and brown skin my face looks habesha from what alot of people say about me freakys me out alil

My dad is brown skin with wavy hair, looks pseudo Tamil
My mom is light skin with curly hair, looks pseudo Egyptian
Then you have me and my siblings, who look pseudo Habesha.
The only “Somali” looking dude is my older brother. Funny how genetics works.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
My father looks extremely Slavic, like the prototype. Very Polish/Czech.
Hahahaah what happened with your father:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: extremly Slavic kulahaa maaanta beynu aragnay waxkasta, bruuh you gotta be the first somali I have seen say I got slavic genes, cajiib al cajaaib:jaynerd:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Hahahaah what happened with your father:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: extremly Slavic kulahaa maaanta beynu aragnay waxkasta, bruuh you gotta be the first somali I have seen say I got slavic genes, cajiib al cajaaib:jaynerd:

I am not Somali, I am from Bosnia.

Jeesto

VIP
nomadic-mongolian-people-in-winter-province-of-khovd-mongolia-central-CFF4KY.jpg

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Billaahi calayk, @Nalle expose this Faarax fraud once and for all.
Meet him up at that place called "Brunnsparken" which he fears so much, today after jum'ah prayer.
tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Meet him up at that place called "Brunnsparken" which he fears so much, today after jum'ah prayer.
tenor.gif

when should we meet up in brunnsparken, watch out i might be there and take pictures of you guys
:damedamn:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
tenor.gif

Kkkkk is he also from Gbg? Man I better leave this place asap.:browtf:

Igu halee aniga, is he muslim and which mosque does he do his prayer on? Bellevue? The underground one in Angered or the fancy one in Hisingen?? Loool u sneaky farax bosnian wannabe I can smell your catar ända hit @Molotoff
I’ll go with the one in Angered you take the one in Hisingen.
Bellevue is for hardcore salafis or whatever they call them I don’t think a hardcore Sheikh would hang around on a forum pretending to be a bosnian wtf kkkk:krs:
I do understand that my bosnian friend is afraid of Brunnsparken/Nordstan thou maskiina, did he also get harrased by odayaasha ciyaalka isku sheegaya? Inalillah the other day at the centralstation these two men suddenly whispered in my ear wax xun, this sounds ridiculous but wallahi anoo iska jaqaafinaya uun baan as I passed them one of the horror whispered to me” abaayo waxaan rabay in aan kuu sheego...*** ** **** ” in the broad light, so disgusting. The chills I got I haven’t recovered yet, I was so taken by what he said that I couldn’t even react I just kept on walking like a zombie:jcoleno:

@MarehanBanker I look like 50 cent, build like him, same skin tone and nice long timo daban:ummhmsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts