How does your family look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both sides of my family are light skinned.

But my dad looks Sri Lankan and is dark skinned but his mother is light skinned and so are his siblings.

Hoyoo is light skinned and all her family is light skinned except few siblings.

So I turned out light skinned. It’s not worth the bleaching. It’ll pay back when we grow older.
I have relatives who basically look like Tamils. They are from the far Eastern clans and one their relatives was pitch dark but had Indian type hair.

Same, and my dad is pitch black, but we all came out looking light skin to brown.

:shookgabre:

Exactly but my dad has other kids and his wife is light skinned but her previous kids are dark that’s because she bleached but the kids my dad shares are all light skin despite his phenotype being darker than usual for his family he carries light skin genes probably same with you

Don’t quote it I’m going to delete it soon

Edited out

Kkkkk i think that's what my dad's used to look like, but that a bit longer. He's old as f*ck now so it's fully grey, but his hairline still going strong. Man used to part his hair in the 70s n shit. If I were a geeljire back then he coulda probably taken my u know
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Could've been stunting and plotting on all kinds of madow and Somali tings on IG if I got his hair and skin. Smh, instead a nigga came out looking like just another light/brown mutt.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Maxaa kaaga 15 ah what my family looks like? As Adan would have put it...Xagaa aad waryaa!!
tenor.gif

Edited out

Kkkkk i think that's what my dad's used to look like, but that a bit longer. He's old as f*ck now so it's fully grey, but his hairline still going strong. Man used to part his hair in the 70s n shit. If I were a geeljire back then he coulda probably taken my u know

Could've been stunting and plotting on all kinds of madow and Somali tings on IG if I got his hair and skin. Smh, instead a nigga came out looking like just another light/brown mutt.

f*ck it’s over 30 min now hahaha dang it!

Edited out

Hahahaha miskeen light skins are out of fashion now even as a girl every guy is after a dark skin girl I feel left out

My mom is light skin, and my dad is brownish dark. My siblings are light skinned but I’m brown. My dad gets mistaken for Indian all the time even though he hates them lmao. People think my moms reer xamar but she’s mj same as my dad. I usually get mistaken for madow smh even by other somali people, but usually younger ones odeys always know I’m somali

My mum look's sorta Sri Lankan with dark skin and long wavy hair and my sisters are sorta habesha looking with brown skin, bug eyes, curly hair and a sharp nose.
I just look Somali, a long side with my father and brothers

my folks look completely different my mother being light skined and my dad brown darkish however all our features are soo different and body and hair and skin all different at some point i thought i was adopted coz i looked soo like my edo altho mashallah all of us being beautiful in uniq way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts