How does Somalispot feel about organ donation, are you selfless or selfish and want to keep organs?

Do you want to be or are you an organdonor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Under Islamic law organdonation is allowed if it can save a life both alive and after death but most muslims don't do it anyways, why must that be?

Give your reasons please, non organ donors of Somalispot @RICH

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No. Every time i change my driving license, i say NO to donating. Not because i dont like the concept of donating. It is nice. But i dont want to throw Karma on myself. I feel like the moment i say YES, i am signing my death warrant. God forgive me for my shallowness.

I wouldn't mind donating a few organs and being buried afterwards but they take everything like ants not even the bones are safe and cremate you in the end :bell::bell:

Iirc they wanted to switch it up and make it so everyone is an organ donor unless specified otherwise.

But to answer your question, it's because I'm a lazy piece of shit. I wouldn't mind specific organs though

No. Every time i change my driving license, i say NO to donating. Not because i dont like the concept of donating. It is nice. But i dont want to throw Karma on myself. I feel like the moment i say YES, i am signing my death warrant. God forgive me for my shallowness.

You need to understand:

1: The doctor who will treat you for any disease don't have your information surrounding organ donaiton

2: They can first seek a compatible donor WHEN you are dead

3: Please reconsider your view, Mama. It could save some person.

Hell no!!!. What if some fucked up nigga takes my purified heart after years of me preparing it for jannah and just does wickedness with it. Imagine one of them rich zionist jews like Soros or Rothschild buys your heart, because lets be honest only them niggas can afford that shit, i mean they really don't want to die like the queen.

Hell no!!!. What if some fucked up nigga takes my purified heart after years of me preparing it for jannah and just does wickedness with it. Imagine one of them rich zionist jews like Soros or Rothschild buys your heart, because lets be honest only them niggas can afford that shit, i mean they really don't want to die like the queen.
Heart isn't the literal heart referred to in the quran.Rather its completely spiritual.
:farmajoyaab:
I always have a feeling if I agree I will be assassinated.
:shookgabre:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Do you guys even know that even when you’re dead you still will feel everything? That’s why we have to be very gentle when we wash a dead body before they get buried.

I’m not even sure if it is haram or halal tbh. Haven’t read into it. Since a couple of days now everyone in holland is an organ donor unless you say otherwise.

If your an organ donor, certain hospitals try less to save your life if your inches from death especially from a car accident etc. If your a minority black muslim, the odds of them trying to save you is even less.

Instead of putting you on life support for a few weeks to see if you'll recover, they take you off it right away and see if you function without it (legally trying to killing you) and tell your family your basically dead. Then they begin the organ extracting process.

Same thing happens when women abort unborn babies, the abortion clinics extract everything useful from the dead baby and sell it for profit.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts