How do you think sex bots will change the relationship dynamics between men and women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Again that based on your experienced or you are just being plain sexist. It’s like a woman saying most men are lazy or have low stamina.
Anyway that is you are opinion..whatever

Yeah and the blow up dolls will just be optional things just like the sex toys. Who knows maybe couples will use bots to spice up things lol
I never considered that possibility...

Again that based on your experienced or you are just being plain sexist. It’s like a woman saying most men are lazy or have low stamina.
Anyway that is you are opinion..whatever
Dont get all sensitive on me now,:childplease:
Like you said based on my experience ,men tend to do most of the work doesnt mean i am right,my habeshi queen

Sooooo it will just end up being the same thing,do you think bots will be complaining others bots dating out of their models or something

esmail

Brother, where this technology is heading is not a joke at all. We are not prepared how to deal with it. Check these links.

Robots and AI could soon have feelings, hopes and rights … we must prepare for the reckoning.

Get used to hearing a lot more about artificial intelligence. Even if you discount the utopian and dystopian hyperbole, the 21st century will broadly be defined not just by advancements in artificial intelligence, robotics, computing and cognitive neuroscience, but how we manage them. For some, the question of whether or not the human race will live to see a 22nd century turns upon this latter consideration. While forecasting the imminence of an AI-centric future remains a matter of intense debate, we will need to come to terms with it. For now, there are many more questions than answers.

Read more on;

https://theconversation.com/robots-...ights-we-must-prepare-for-the-reckoning-73462

When robots have feelings

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/dec/14/rage-against-machines-robots

This is a warning from the owner of Tesla, Elon Mask about the dangers of robots in the future.

That flipping robot sparks new warning from Elon Musk about an AI apocalypse.

Boston Dynamics’ video of a humanoid robot executing a perfect backflip sparked a lot of dark humor, and now billionaire Elon Musk has responded with dark seriousness about the risks posed by super-intelligent, super-agile bots.

Musk suggested that future robots could move so fast they could match the fictional Flash, who eludes his comic-book foes by moving too fast for the eye to see. Compared to that superpower, doing human-level backflips is “nothing,” Musk said in a tweet:

The agility of Boston Dynamics’ Atlas robot gave Musk another opportunity to touch on a theme he’s been emphasizing for months: that the potential risks posed by the rapid rise of artificial intelligence are so great that a regulatory regime is needed,

https://www.geekwire.com/2017/flipping-robot-sparks-new-warning-elon-musk-ai-apocalypse/

Ethics of artificial intelligence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics_of_artificial_intelligence

Even if you discount the utopian and dystopian hyperbole
That flipping robot sparks new warning from Elon Musk about an AI apocalypse.

All those movies ex machina,terminator,the matrix and now elon musk why go that direction are humans striving for their own extinction,

I think you already heard of human enhancements,or transfering our conscious into machines maybe thats the only solution?!!

All those movies ex machina,terminator,the matrix and now elon musk why go that direction are humans striving for their own extinction,

I think you already heard of human enhancements,or transfering our conscious into machines maybe thats the only solution?!!

esmail

In half a century from now, the advances in science and technology will be so vast that our era (today) will be considered as a long bygone era.

Will you pray behind a robot Imam with a sweet Koran voice and has never sinned like humans? These kinds of questions maybe what future Muslims will be asking their scholars (whom might or might not be robots) and debating.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
esmail

In half a century from now, the advances in science and technology will be so vast that our era (today) will be considered as a long bygone era.

Will you pray behind a robot Imam with a sweet Koran voice and has never sinned like humans? These kinds of questions maybe what future Muslims will be asking their scholars (whom might or might not be robots) and debating.

Impossible. A robot Imaam? R u crazy? Nothing wrong with an Imaam who sins. ALL humans sin. That is what makes us acceptable to our creator. IF we were perfect sin-less creatures, we will be prophets.

But i do agree technology will vastly progress. I am waiting for the days some Hadith predicts. There will come a time where there are NO POOR people. That means poverty is eradicated. Star trek stuff u go to a micro wave and it fixes u food!

Last edited:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Oh it'll happen alright, look no further than Japan. Men from ages 18-34 nearly half of them are still virgins.
I've literally never seen a country with such a population crisis.
China, a country with a billion people. When i was really young me and my friend used to joke about how the chinese women having octuplets (eight babies at once) and now the population is decreasing.

esmail

Ahhhhh why man? It was a interesting topic why you had to be a typical farax and turn extremely onesided,you and your atheist jihad
To be an imam you need iman,can a IA have iman??if a machine could lead in prayer why not just use a tape recorder
To pray behind a robot imam,an object made by a human,it wont even be a debate,its haram to associate gods creation with our own,how come you dont know this ever studied islam before?
The only arguement is if AI should be used for the benefits of muslims or not

Muji

VIP
Oh so when a chick buys a vibrator its just a bit of "naughty fun", but when a guy buys a 240 Volt-Master 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating pussy, elasticised anus and a non drip semen collection tray together with optional built in realistic orgasm scream surround sound system he's called a pervert?

I see someone’s been doing his research

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This technology wont last long, world war 3 will soon occur and will be back to sticks and stones

Ahhhhh why man? It was a interesting topic why you had to be a typical farax and turn extremely onesided,you and your atheist jihad
To be an imam you need iman,can a IA have iman??if a machine could lead in prayer why not just use a tape recorder
To pray behind a robot imam,an object made by a human,it wont even be a debate,its haram to associate gods creation with our own,how come you dont know this ever studied islam before?
The only arguement is if AI should be used for the benefits of muslims or not

Esmail

Bro, I apologise if I offended you, but I was just giving you the sort of moral and religious issues that could arise from such an intellectual advanced robots and that analogy was for the audience of this thread. Do you know when radio was first introduced in Saudi Arabia, it was very controversial. It created a massive uproar that many predicted it could become the split of the Al-Saud family and their ally the wahhabi scholars?

Last edited:
Esmail

Bro, I apologise if I offended you, but I was just giving you the sort of moral and religious issues that could arise from such an intellectual advanced robots and that analogy was for the audience of this thread. Do you know when radio was first introduced in Saudi Arabia, it created a massive uproar that many predicted it could become the split of the Al-Saud family and their ally the wahhabi scholars?
There are scholars in everyfield in islam,islam can adapt,for AI like you pointed out will become a big debate,like can an AI have faith?
But all that wont matter its haram to create something in our image,does AI have to ressemble humans in appearence and behaviour?i dont think it has too it could just be a tool like anyother tool,
I wasnt offended it was an interesting topic,just the way you brought up religion like you are trying to prove a point
Also you didnt answer my question cause what i pointed out was pretty obvious for anyone with basic knowledge of islam,did you ever study islam?

Last edited:
There are scholars in everyfield in islam,islam can adapt,for AI like you pointed out will become a big debate,like can an AI have faith?
But all that wont matter its haram to create something in our image,does AI have to ressemble humans in appearence and behaviour?i dont think it has too it could just be a tool like anyother tool,
I wasnt offended it was an interesting topic,just the way you brought up religion like you are trying to prove a point
Also you didnt answer my question cause what i pointed out was pretty obvious for anyone with basic knowledge of islam,did you ever study islam?

esmail

I did study all the basics like memorising the Koran and some tafsir. Furthermore, my Arabic is pretty ok and I read some Islamic literature. I’ve attended an Islamic school. That’s it.

The robotic version I’d in mind was the human form with advanced AI. The questions we raised above within the context of acquisition of emotions may also lead to, could they become autonomous (a stretch of the imagination atm)? If this new frontier becomes a reality, how will it shape religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending