How do you think sex bots will change the relationship dynamics between men and women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm dead serious with this topic. It's already a despised idea by feminists. And there are already manufacturers of the stuff at the current moment.

When they finally complete a successful model, how do you think things will change?

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
harveywhat.gif

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Oh so when a chick buys a vibrator its just a bit of "naughty fun", but when a guy buys a 240 Volt-Master 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating pussy, elasticised anus and a non drip semen collection tray together with optional built in realistic orgasm scream surround sound system he's called a pervert?

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Oh so when a chicks buys a vibrator its just a bit of "naughty fun", but when a guy buys a 240 Volt-Master 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating pussy, elasticised anus and a non drip semen collection tray together with optional built in realistic orgasm scream surround sound system he's called a pervert?
Bro I’m fucking dead. Oh f*ck:russ::russ:

Islam :superman:

:tocry:

Why would feminists be opposed to it though? Surely they're pro sexbots cause sexual liberation n sheit

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Oh so when a chicks buys a vibrator its just a bit of "naughty fun", but when a guy buys a 240 Volt-Master 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating pussy, elasticised anus and a non drip semen collection tray together with optional built in realistic orgasm scream surround sound system he's called a pervert?
Acudu billahi minishaydani rajim

I don’t think we will reach that far with technology. I have heard when the Mahdi comes we won’t have technology. Most of the miner signs have happened.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Islam :superman:

:tocry:

Why would feminists be opposed to it though? Surely they're pro sexbots cause sexual liberation n sheit
No, the lack of control of relationships is why they're against it.

You see, successful men don't have to settle for feminists.
Losers are never an option to feminists in the first place.
Now what's left are average Joes.

Now, if the world continues the way it does when it comes to laws involving sex, marriage and relationships in general, I wouldn't be all that surprised if men decide to ditch women for sex bots.

It is because of that reason, that feminists are against the idea. Without the incentive of sex to being in a long term relationship with a woman, well, to a lot of men, there's no point in going for her.

And if the sex bot is going to look just the way you want a woman to look, then how is she going to compete?

The same works for women when it comes to men as well.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Get married to a muslim girl. There are millions who want to get married almost for free.
Why you want to waste your liquid.
I'm not interested in sex bots. I simply want to discuss what the social impact would be with the advent of sex bots.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm dead serious with this topic. It's already a despised idea by feminists. And there are already manufacturers of the stuff at the current moment.

When they finally complete a successful model, how do you think things will change?

Do they make men sex bots???

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Do they make men sex bots???
Yes. They will be making male sex bots as well. It's a lot more complicated however, because it'll need state of the art mechanical motion capabilities.

Since a man can move by himself, essentially, he just has to position the woman.

A woman would probably prefer a mobile machine, which would then be more expensive.

This makes the invention much more of an incentive to men, as opposed to women.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes. They will be making male sex bots as well. It's a lot more complicated however, because it'll need state of the art mechanical motion capabilities.

Since a man can move by himself, essentially, he just has to position the woman.

A woman would probably prefer a mobile machine, which would then be more expensive.

This makes the invention much more of an incentive to men, as opposed to women.

So a man needs motion, and gymnastic to make love to a woman? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts