How do you think sex bots will change the relationship dynamics between men and women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How about the conversations after sex? Sex has been turned into a fatal act of lust instead of making love to your lover.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
How about the conversations after sex? Sex has been turned into a fatal act of lust instead of making love to your lover.
In a world where free sex is rampant, most people are already conditioned to gain work arounds.

For example, they can talk to the friends after a quick session. This would result in the sex bot simply being used as an object, and not considered a subject to communicate to.

The sex bot is not a lover. It's a thing.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yes. They will be making male sex bots as well. It's a lot more complicated however, because it'll need state of the art mechanical motion capabilities.

Since a man can move by himself, essentially, he just has to position the woman.

A woman would probably prefer a mobile machine, which would then be more expensive.

This makes the invention much more of an incentive to men, as opposed to women.
As if women can’t move

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
In a world where free sex is rampant, most people are already conditioned to gain work arounds.

For example, they can talk to the friends after a quick session. This would result in the sex bot simply being used as an object, and not considered a subject to communicate to.

The sex bot is not a lover. It's a thing.
So why cant these sick people just stick their dick in a hollowed watermelon after all its just a thing. Why humanize it?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
As if women can’t move
I'm sure they can. And an experienced woman will know how to utilize the machine perfectly. However, we shouldn't kid ourselves: motion would be a preference women desire a hell of a lot more than men.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So why cant these sick people just stick their dick in a hollowed watermelon after all its just a thing. Why humanize it?
Since sex involves two human bodies, a replica of the female/male body would be desired to mimic sex between two humans. This is to maximize pleasure.

So no, people won't simply stick their dick in a watermelon. :bell:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I'm sure they can. And an experienced woman will know how to utilize the machine perfectly. However, we shouldn't kid ourselves: motion would be a preference women desire a hell of a lot more than men.
It is not a rocket science even the most inexperienced ones can do the moves. Anyway it depends on the woman, those who are into machines and toys will love the male bot.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It is not a rocket science even the most inexperienced ones can do the moves. Anyway it depends on the woman, those who are into machines and toys will love the male bot.
True enough. However, that still doesn't answer the original question:

What societal changes do you believe will occur with this new variable within our society?

The sexpots aren’t only females but males also and you will order it with your own specifications. I think in 2050, when their artificial intelligence improves a lot, we will face with many legal and moral challenges, like the legalisation of human-robot marriages, domestic abuse between a robot and its owner, the rights a robot to inherit, the right of consent and many other problems.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The sexpots aren’t only females but males also and you will order it with your own specifications. I think in 2050, when their artificial intelligence improves a lot, we will face with many legal and moral challenges, like the legalisation of human-robot marriages, domestic abuse between a robot and its owner, the rights a robot to inherit, the right of consent and many other problems.
Finally... A legitimate and serious opinion on what could happen.

What are your thoughts on the matter? Do you support this or are you against this? If this is an inevitability, then what limits do you believe should be proposed?

Sooooo it will just end up being the same thing,do you think bots will be complaining others bots dating out of their models or something

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sooooo it will just end up being the same thing,do you think bots will be complaining others bots dating out of their models or something
A sensible rebuttal. If they have no ability to experience pain of any kind: emotional, psychological, and physical, when can they actually be abused? If not, then would an act that if performed on a person makes it a crime, be considered a crime if done to a bot that looks like a human?

Quite the moral dilemma.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Thats not true most are lazy
Well you are generalizing based on your experience.

True enough. However, that still doesn't answer the original question:

What societal changes do you believe will occur with this new variable within our society?

Blow up dolls been around for awhile. Most men can’t afford it, the cheapest one is around 5k and that is Chinese made lol
Sex bots appeal to men who just want a woman that doesn’t talk back and the socially awkward nerds.

A sensible rebuttal. If they have no ability to experience pain of any kind: emotional, psychological, and physical, when can they actually be abused? If not, then would an act that if performed on a person makes it a crime, be considered a crime if done to a bot that looks like a human?

Quite the moral dilemma.
If they are too really they get rights and it gets boring again if they are not really enough people complain its not real enough
Do you watch the tv series black mirror watch season 2 ep 1 be right back

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Well you are generalizing based on your experience.

Blow up dolls been around for awhile. Most men can’t afford it, the cheapest one is around 5k and that is Chinese made lol
Sex bots appeal to men who just want a woman that doesn’t talk back and the socially awkward nerds.
Similar rumors were probably made of women who first used vibrators. Now it's not so much of a taboo. Sex, especially in secular nations, where there are no rigid rulings on it, will always evolve.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am not saying all but most
Again that based on your experienced or you are just being plain sexist. It’s like a woman saying most men are lazy or have low stamina.
Anyway that is you are opinion..whatever

Similar rumors were probably made of women who first used vibrators. Now it's not so much of a taboo. Sex, especially in secular nations, where there are no rigid rulings on it, will always evolve.
Yeah and the blow up dolls will just be optional things just like the sex toys. Who knows maybe couples will use bots to spice up things lol

Status
Not open for further replies.