How do you think sex bots will change the relationship dynamics between men and women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
, could they become autonomous
I still think thyll be more of a tool still even if theyll be able to learn and evolve will they be able to understand concept like iman,do we understand it enough to teach them
Some human concepts evolved through time,we barely understand volume of books are written trying to understand a mothers unconditional love for example can an AI,
Can AI have empathy?something as simply as understanding pain from no eating,
I think theyll seem autonomousmost of the time but how can they evr be human?how can they ever be an imam,and i am guesing religion will use this against AI,

I still think thyll be more of a tool still even if theyll be able to learn and evolve will they be able to understand concept like iman,do we understand it enough to teach them
Some human concepts evolved through time,we barely understand volume of books are written trying to understand a mothers unconditional love for example can an AI,
Can AI have empathy?something as simply as understanding pain from no eating,
I think theyll seem autonomousmost of the time but how can they evr be human?how can they ever be an imam,and i am guesing religion will use this against AI,

esmail

Very wealthy western countries are cautiously researching the military aspect of AI robots. They want to utilise them instead of soldiers and deploy them in the enemy lines during wartime. A destroyed robot could be replaced with little or no human casualties and it’s a far more cost affective than soldiers. Moreover, an increased death toll of soldiers and the coffins returning back home live on 24 hour tv news means trouble for politicians. Future wars will be conducted with these robots, but nobody knows if hackers could hack their systems and use them against the designer. But so far, they are encouraged with the success of drones and the lack of their enemies to hack them and reverse the attack.

Future jobs will be in this field as these robots will take over for much of the jobs that people do it today. A robot with a program of an extreme intelligence and with positive and controlled emotions might be capable of doing a proper and persuasive da’wa, why can’t they become a church preacher or an Imam? A crazy and an exciting future is ahead of us.

Very wealthy western countries are cautiously researching the military aspect of AI robots. They want to utilise them instead of soldiers and deploy them in the enemy lines during wartime. A destroyed robot could be replaced with little or no human casualties and it’s a far more cost affective than soldiers. Moreover, an increased death toll of soldiers and the coffins returning back home live on 24 hour tv news means trouble for politicians. Future wars will be conducted with these robots, but nobody knows if hackers could hack their systems and use them against the designer. But so far, they are encouraged with the success of drones and the lack of their enemies to hack them and reverse the attack.
I wanted to mention this in my last post,but like i said AI doesnt have to have human appearance or character,AI can just be a tool of war,like drones
Future jobs will be in this field as these robots will take over for much of the jobs that people do it today
They wont replace jobs that need empathy,also jobs that need iman
A robot with a program of an extreme intelligence and with positive and controlled emotions might be capable of doing a proper and persuasive da’wa,
They wont be able to comprehend or relate to the dawa it gives, if you truly did study islam this will be obvious will a robot understand why zinnah is forbiden,do you? Will a robot understand fasting,zakkat will a AI understand the consept of ruh

Oh so when a chick buys a vibrator its just a bit of "naughty fun", but when a guy buys a 240 Volt-Master 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating pussy, elasticised anus and a non drip semen collection tray together with optional built in realistic orgasm scream surround sound system he's called a pervert?

This was not your original writing, you just copied 'n pasted it. BUSTED!!!!

https://memegenerator.net/instance/...-a-bit-of-naughty-fun-but-when-a-guy-orders-a

I wanted to mention this in my last post,but like i said AI doesnt have to have human appearance or character,AI can just be a tool of war,like drones

esmail

All forms of robotics. Check the one I posted which Elon Musk is complaining about it's next stage of development.

They wont replace jobs that need empathy,also jobs that need iman.

They did so far, so many industries has been automated with the loss of many jobs and it will continue so because labour costs are very high.

Robots will take our jobs. We’d better plan now, before it’s too late.

The opening of the Amazon Go store in Seattle brings us one step closer to the end of work as we know it.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/01/robots-take-our-jobs-amazon-go-seattle

What jobs will still be around in 20 years? Read this to prepare your future

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/26/jobs-future-automation-robots-skills-creative-health

They wont be able to comprehend or relate to the dawa it gives, if you truly did study islam this will be obvious will a robot understand why zinnah is forbiden,do you? Will a robot understand fasting,zakkat will a AI understand the consept of ruh

Sxb, this intelligence is a programmed software capable in how human brain thinks, and how humans learn, decide, and work. They could do more complex work than explaining concepts like zina and zakat.

They could do more complex work than explaining concepts like zina and zakat
Explaining doesnt mean they truly comprehend it,for an AI to have the need to learn islam and give dawa there must be a need , motivation,it can learn all the hadith the quran but an AI to comprehend iman and later to feel the need to teach it to others,is just not posible,an AI giving dawa is no different to a voice recorder it has the knowledge but no understanding,it will explain zinah,it can have the knowledge why zinnah is wrong but can it come to a conclusion that zinnah is wrong by itself,why would it what does zinnah have to do with a machine?so when giving dawa about zinnah does it really believe zinnah to be wrong does it really comprehend
All forms of robotics.
Do you feel or think the robots need to look like human or act like them?cause if they dont muslims can use them too but not as imams but as tools
I didnt watch the video i will thou sxb

Apollo

VIP
I don't think they will be available within our lifetime. The robots they have now are very artificial and don't seem human-like at all.

This technology wont last long, world war 3 will soon occur and will be back to sticks and stones
Says who?? them ad guy on the street holding up his end of the world sign. People have been predicting nuclear war for years and it never happened... get over it!!!

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

Nice job Sherlock farax, but that's how memes work people post them

Your point would have been more valid if I claimed it was my original writing which I clearly have not :kanyeshrug:

but u did not quote the original source. that's called plagiarism in academia.

- Prof. Jamal Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts