How do you ship small package to Somalia/Somaliland from the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
I need to know if there are cheap ways to send packages to Somalia/Land .

All suggestions are welcome

If its something like clothes people usually just give it to someone else who is going to Somalia at that time. It would be too expensive to ship a small package. Find someone in your city who heading to your area in Somalia.

I need to know if there are cheap ways to send packages to Somalia/Land .

All suggestions are welcome
In Columbus Ohio. You can put stuff into a plastic barrel.
Shirkaad la yiirada Tawakal Cargo.
They charge by weight. So its good to take advantage and share with people from sqme region.
Land/ dont say shit like that wll.
No need for division

Liibaan

In Columbus Ohio. You can put stuff into a plastic barrel.
Shirkaad la yiirada Tawakal Cargo.
They charge by weight. So its good to take advantage and share with people from sqme region.
Land/ dont say shit like that wll.
No need for division
I didn’t mean to politicize walal. I am trying to send stuff to Hargeysa and I know not all regions in Somalia have the same services
For example in the DHL website, they list Somaliland

I just want to be very specific in making sure my package gets to the right place

Liibaan

If its something like clothes people usually just give it to someone else who is going to Somalia at that time. It would be too expensive to ship a small package. Find someone in your city who heading to your area in Somalia.
That is my second option.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Just give it to someone who's traveling to the region, not necessarily to Somalia. People visit their tribal regions in droves every year.

I didn’t mean to politicize walal. I am trying to send stuff to Hargeysa and I know not all regions in Somalia have the same services
For example in the DHL website, they list Somaliland

I just want to be very specific in making sure my package gets to the right place
All dhl amazon and everyone goes to any region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending