How do you reject a guy in a nice way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He apologised and bought me chocolate today, but he also made a sneaky comments saying that I could do better? Trying to seperate myself a bit from him because I respect my boyfriend.
Him saying that was just way for him save face after you didn't accept his advances. Good on you tho for being loyal :obama:

So you are calling Fatima, the daughter of Muhammad (SAW) ugly? You are calling Khadija ugly? You are saying Arabs are ugly when the Quran itself praises Muhammad (SAW)'s beauty? Hold your tongue you Madow son of a wh*re

:deadpeter:

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

This is why I am not going to respond to you, you are unserious and stupid. I have never seen a pretty arab women, guess what, there are millions out there, I haven't seen everyone
And the arabs 1400 years were completely different to the arabs we have today

I'm sorry but it's inconceivable that you haven't seen a single pretty Arab woman in your life

:drakekidding:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
He apologised and bought me chocolate today, but he also made a sneaky comments saying that I could do better?
Cut him off then, he obviously does not respect your relationship I wouldn't keep someone like that in my life.

I know one Sudani guy who runs a corner shop in Minneapolis and one Sudani guy at my mosque that's it.

There is alot bro. Probably just as many restaurants that are arab then somali. Look at Big Marina, holyland and Marhaba. The owner of marhaba even offered me his daughter randomly lol.

He said you got good looks how much you willing to put down for mehr. I humbly declined as im to young to marry and know the day i settle down with a snow bunny revert is the day i caroos.

Maybe @Neero will introduce me to some scandinavian baddies :lawd:

There is alot bro. Probably just as many restaurants that are arab then somali. Look at Big Marina, holyland and Marhaba. The owner of marhaba even offered me his daughter randomly lol.

He said you got good looks how much you willing to put down for mehr. I humbly declined as im to young to marry and know the day i settle down with a snow bunny revert is the day i caroos.

If you're a tall maaryoole you will drown in viking swamp

ht_empire_kab_150924_16x9_992.jpg

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP

Bro you just unlocked a memory I used to go to holyland with my family as a kid, they had that fancy ass soda machine.
:gladbron:

I would always just get chicken tenders and fries tho like some cadaan kid

:meleshame:

Bro you just unlocked a memory I used to go to holyland with my family as a kid, they had that fancy ass soda machine.
:gladbron:

I would always just get chicken tenders and fries tho like some cadaan kid

:meleshame:

The sauce hit different bro. Did u here about when hooyos were rioting cuz of the holyland owners daughters tweets :deadrose:

You better get a Puntite wife and stop playing

If you're ever tempted by Ajnabi, just think about blond grandkids who photoshop you out of the family pics so they can join far-right parades in peace.

:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending