How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no your a desperate self loathing somali girl now go away and leave me alone and become the 3rd wife bandit

Not to be a grammar nazi or anything but it's you're*, you've consistently made that mistake and I feel like I should save you from future embarrassment :)

Also, I'm not self-loathing at all, how you've arrived at that conclusion is beyond me

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You are aware that you can preserve somali culture and still marry outside of your race?
59004604.jpg

They are extremely violent and aggressive my father can not even walk properly now a hawiye shot him in his knee and he now walks with a limp.

So sorry to hear that.. don't worry.. if your dad didn't get his justice in this life.. he'll get it in the Hereafter for sure.
You should know that not all of hawiye are bad.. there are some good people.. not because of one wrongdoer we generalize that all of them are bad.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Not to be a grammar nazi or anything but it's you're*, you've consistently made that mistake and I feel like I should save you from future embarrassment :)

Also, I'm not self-loathing at all, how you've arrived at that conclusion is beyond me
were in somalispot forum sweety I'll make mistakes when I feel like it without correcting lame attempt to your comeback beside how did your revert husband allow you to go on somalispot I'm sure he'd be jealous

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
"By teaching people about somali culture, by practicing somali culture and so on and so forth."

From my earlier response
A travelling scholar of our culture. A true nomad fam.

exactly plenty of Somalis in the west and in the middle East if they want a bit if arab flavour not to mention most somali men are attractive with deen it' nothing but self hate

a bad somali not looking to ever taint our noble blood. But ofcourse you want expecting that reply miss self hater
Well said abayo .god bless your familly they raised you right .i pray to allah our people raise more young women like you .:rejoice:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I can honestly say I don't give a shit. We don't have similar issues akin to asian women and black men. We'll be fine. Just worry about yourself and your family. It's all you can do.

All I know is I'm not. But by all means the coons should be dragged.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why do you speak like an adoon?
In real life, I use complete sentences and speak articulately. I'm educated and have a high vocabulary. I also have a profession career, filled with upward mobility.

BUT IN HERE FAM, I'M A REAL WASTEMON FAM!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I can honestly say I don't give a shit. We don't have similar issues akin to asian woman and black men. We'll be fine. Just worry about yourself and your family. It's all you can do.

All I know is I'm not. But by all means the coons should be dragged.
I agree completely.

were in somalispot forum sweety I'll make mistakes when I feel like it without correcting lame attempt to your comeback beside how did your revert husband allow to go on somalispot I'm sure he'd be jealous

Speak however you want, I'm just informing you of the differences in the basic spellings of 'you're' and 'your' that you don't seem to be aware of...At your big age...:)

looool, take five sis, you're a sorry sight right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.