How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Maybe you should come back and argue your case when you're a little more levelheaded, you seem too emotionally invested considering your entire argument is comprised of insults :9uoofqd:
you couldn't even stand up to yourself when i made that comment so I was right your involved in ummah forum more than the timojileec I'll let you get back to queing up for reverts in your local mosque are you first in line genuine question?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Why would I let the colour of somebody's skin stop me from marrying them? That's something they've had no control over. Your turn, what's your reasoning?

It's not about color, it's about preserving something unique. Get out of here with that jew secular thinking stuff, even Jews don't marry but they promote their dayuus idea's onto others.

you couldn't even stand up to yourself when i made that comment so I was right your involved in ummah forum more than the timojileec I'll let you get back to queing up for reverts in your local mosque are you first in line genuine question?

You're more than welcome to make that uneducated and wrong assumption, have yourself a nice day and stop being so angry! :)

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You're more than welcome to make that uneducated and wrong assumption, have yourself a nice day and stop being so angry! :)
and you stop embarrasing us by going to random ethnicities in curious cat and say "would you marry a somali" :what do you think of somali girls"

It's not about color, it's about preserving something unique. Get out of here with that jew secular thinking stuff, even Jews don't marry but they promote their dayuus idea's onto others.

You are aware that you can preserve somali culture and still marry outside of your race?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agree with you on that one. I'd respect a person more if they just straight up said I find the guy hot, so fk off. Most use the old "it's all in the Deen bro!". Comon! You ain't thinking about that shit 2 seconds ago, and you won't think about that shit 2 seconds after.

R u normally "High" when u spew these sage wisdom's??? I mean, today is 4/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending