how do you deal with stress

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
yeah. work+school cost me like 100 hours a week.
I am not sleeping or eating much.
As soon as you get home, go to sleep and sacrifice tv/computer time. Prepare meals for next day if you want. Wake up early (after you've had 7-8 hours) and do your studying then. And eat properly because that contributes to stress. k?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
No. I'm gonna work in England and go Somalia nacalaa
Had me worried
upload_2017-8-17_19-53-50.png

As soon as you get home, go to sleep and sacrifice tv/computer time. Prepare meals for next day if you want. Wake up early (after you've had 7-8 hours) and do your studying then. And eat properly because that contributes to stress. k?
I tried several times.
I get like 4 or at best 5 hours of sleep daily.
I woke up at 5 this morning and I won't get home until 11 tonight.
that's a regular day. I switch around between sacrificing food or sleep.

I never get stressed at all, in fact being calm and never stressing about anything is like second nature to me.

I guess its a double edge sword since I never sense urgency when important deadlines pop up such as exams, applications, etc.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I tried several times.
I get like 4 or at best 5 hours of sleep daily.
I woke up at 5 this morning and I won't get home until 11 tonight.
that's a regular day. I switch around between sacrificing food or sleep.
That's intense man. How far into uni/college are you? Because if you're almost done, I'd tell you to hang in there. Don't they have grants/student loans where you live? I know what they pay is shit but I would quit and focus on just school.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Talking to my grandma, we usually take a long walk around the lake and just talk.
Taking a long bath and reading my favorite book.
A cup of chamomile tea with honey.
Talking to my bae.
Putting on my headphones and just zone out to country music.

Whisper to myself 3 times, I'm MJ and I'm great. That also works.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Talking to my grandma, we usually take a long walk around the lake and just talk.
Taking a long bath and reading my favorite book.
A cup of chamomile tea with honey.
Talking to my bae.
Putting on my headphones and just zone out to country music.

Whisper to myself 3 times, I'm MJ and I'm great. That also works.
The guy is struggling to find time to eat. How would he make time for bae, grandma or tea?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I go swimming.

Or just fitness related things to de stress.

I also online shop.

Or have a cup of tea and cookies and watch something so I can veg out.

I like to go over my goals for the year/years and see what I have accomplished. Very motivating.

I never get stressed at all, in fact being calm and never stressing about anything is like second nature to me.

I guess its a double edge sword since I never sense urgency when important deadlines pop up such as exams, applications, etc.
I'd like to be like that.
how do you do it?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I go swimming.

I also online shop.

I like to go over my goals for the year/years and see what I have accomplished. Very motivating.
Did you accomplish any goals for 2017? Are you almost done or just starting? Halfway?

I'm half way done but I keep avoiding the biggest goal and I've realized we only have 4 months left :jcoleno:

I go swimming.

I also online shop.

online shopping? shouldn't u be broke then unless u hardly get stressed?

Gambar

VIP
I basically make sure to eliminate or accomplish whatever is causing my stress. If it's a deadline, I don't care if I'm not gonna sleep by golly I'm gonna beat it. But I am not a last minute person. My stress is usually due to me having too many things to do so I write down a to do list, check off each one, set reminders on electronic devices, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending