How Do We "Retrain" America's Workforce?

With the rise of Automation...in the next 10 to 15 years, 45 to 73% of the workforce will lose their jobs. So, how do we go about retraining America's Workforce.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
We don't, we send them to work manual hard labour jobs or send them to the millitary.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Easy answer UBI. Let work be a thing of passion rather than necessity.

We can leave the cities now. Almost everything is online only the few jobs which need people in close quarters can be done by a mix of people and robots.

Most people throughout history did not live in dense cities.

We need to go back to smart villages where everyone is familiar and there is low crime.

Easy answer UBI. Let work be a thing of passion rather than necessity.

We can leave the cities now. Almost everything is online only the few jobs which need people in close quarters can be done by a mix of people and robots.

Most people throughout history did not live in dense cities.

We need to go back to smart villages where everyone is familiar and there is low crime.
I love the Universal Basic Income and Human-Centered Capitalism.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
With the rise of Automation...in the next 10 to 15 years, 45 to 73% of the workforce will lose their jobs. So, how do we go about retraining America's Workforce.
This is a huge over projection. The current capabilities are hugely overestimated because of current flashy language models like ChatGPT which in itself is just a more advanced version of Google. To actually automate the majority of jobs requires the development of tangible and functional hardware of which most people are uninterested in

This is a huge over projection. The current capabilities are hugely overestimated because of current flashy language models like ChatGPT which in itself is just a more advanced version of Google. To actually automate the majority of jobs requires the development of tangible and functional hardware of which most people are uninterested in
I meant million my bad, not percentage. 45 million 73 million Americans will lose their jobs.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Which equates to over 40% of the American workforce becoming unemployed.
Knowing how things are going the jobs that still need humans would reduce overtime.

Once humans become less profitble they would want us to have less kids.

Your dependent on the state for your health, food and housing.

Any opinions that run counter to the narrative would be deemed to dangerous.

Everyone is trained to be bots. No real purpose only hear to enjoy the moment.

Sitting in Vr pods and getting your hourly dose of dopamine and sustenance depending on how much you mine the state-backed crypto coin with your brain

Humanity turns into slush.

Trending