How do people go from dugsis to ciyaal suuq life?

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Bad parenting. Those messages are meant to stay with you for life and yet many parents don't reinforce them at home. The child needs to be constantly reminded of their obligations as an muslim by their parents. IF you leave them to their own devises, they will go astray after their leave dugsi.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Dugsi days was lit. I can’t lie.

Macalins never used to hit me because of my dad.
And after most of the dugsi would play footy for the rest of the day with no parents about.
I remember those days. Finsbury park just before the sun was setting and the heat died leaving warm cool breeze, then I'd go to a chicken shop afterwards and drink whatever I bought with Mirinda.

I kinda miss em

Macalin M

Out here
I remember those days. Finsbury park just before the sun was setting and the heat died leaving warm cool breeze, then I'd go to a chicken shop afterwards and drink whatever I bought with Mirinda.

I kinda miss em
Mirinda and shani. I could drink those two for ages when I was younger. I’m still young but now I can barely drink half a bottle of shani.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Mirinda and shani. I could drink those two for ages when I was younger. I’m still young but now I can barely drink half a bottle of shani.
Sometimes I get intense cravings for them and I have to go far to find the nearest Somali store. It gets satiated in one bottle though, it tastes amazing with digaag and bariis from a maqaayad.:eating:

Macalin M

Out here
Sometimes I get intense cravings for them and I have to go far to find the nearest Somali store. It gets satiated in one bottle though, it tastes amazing with digaag and bariis from a maqaayad.:eating:
The closest Somali suuq to me is I’m streatham which is like a half hour away. Luckily the adeers are branching out. Hella Internet cafes and such opening around me. The shanis will get touched in Ramadan inshallah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My neighibor is a sheikh, popular, his son is in the club dancing and drinking alcohol. Life is a box of chocolate and then u die

Gambar

VIP
Most of us left dugsi by 15-16, it was a good upbringing but your formative years are your late teens and 20s where life tests you the most.

I would still say dugsi is good because you have something to come back to, imagine never learning the quraan in your life :wow:
You were in dugsi as a teenager in the middle of a bunch of ciyaal? :eek:Maxaa ciyaal ku dhex fadhiyay? Ceeb badaana. Hayaay! How did it feel to have ten year olds surpass you and you are still on the second jus? :eek:

Trending