How do people go from dugsis to ciyaal suuq life?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Its simpler than that the reason why is because people get older and their parents stop forcing them to go to dugsi and let them do what they want

Also public school is a breeding ground for fukkery even dugsis have fukkery going on in them.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Most of us left dugsi by 15-16, it was a good upbringing but your formative years are your late teens and 20s where life tests you the most.

I would still say dugsi is good because you have something to come back to, imagine never learning the quraan in your life :wow:

Macalin M

Out here
Dugsi days was lit. I can’t lie.

Macalins never used to hit me because of my dad.
And after most of the dugsi would play footy for the rest of the day with no parents about.

This tweet was informative
12 hours studying quran not not school tht u can laear knowlonge like math biology and fysis and other stuff like if i want my childer to become doctor he have to go gendercarden then middle school then high school then universeti then to medicaldoctor and so on so why are they brainwashin 12 hours on dugsi and not education

12 hours studying quran not not school tht u can laear knowlonge like math biology and fysis and other stuff like if i want my childer to become doctor he have to go gendercarden then middle school then high school then universeti then to medicaldoctor and so on so why are they brainwashin 12 hours on dugsi and not education
The Quran or Money.
What do you choose?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Easy forcing kids to go to dugsi without explain its meaning and importance. The classes are garbage forced rote memory you were lucky if you go seerah explanations and some battles explained.

It was a chore to many so when they finally left they viewed it as a shackle removed from their knee. Parents need to explain the deen to kids properly then these things won't happen. Yes people will still occasionally commit sins but not in such the same manner.

Why is it when ever people talk about dugsi it sounds like a abuse factory these things have to change.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This tweet was informative
Simple.
Dugsi=memorization of Surahs. Approximately 0% of Somali dugsi go further than this...the kid can memorize the Quran 5x but if they don’t know what is being told in the Quran what was the true purpose? It is great to memorize but imperative to understand what is being told as a Muslim.

these kids don’t have the foundation of deen to know exactly how to stay away from sin. Place these kids into the sin gutter known as public school and mix them up with all kinds of fuckery. Easily influenced kids become corrupted.

Simple.
Dugsi=memorization of Surahs. Approximately 0% of Somali dugsi go further than this...the kid can memorize the Quran 5x but if they don’t know what is being told in the Quran what was the true purpose? It is great to memorize but imperative to understand what is being told as a Muslim.

these kids don’t have the foundation of deen to know exactly how to stay away from sin. Place these kids into the sin gutter known as public school and mix them up with all kinds of fuckery. Easily influenced kids become corrupted.

Trending

Latest posts