How do people go from dugsis to ciyaal suuq life?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
12 hours studying quran not not school tht u can laear knowlonge like math biology and fysis and other stuff like if i want my childer to become doctor he have to go gendercarden then middle school then high school then universeti then to medicaldoctor and so on so why are they brainwashin 12 hours on dugsi and not education
That’s a part of it, but Somalis are not getting it. Memorization is great, but if you don’t know what is being commanded what benefit is this going to produce you as a Muslim?

how they can learn somali if they are being drop to dugci in the morning till night?
I don't think that happens but they should create a schedule of going to school and then go to dugsi after school and learn Quran with their newly learned Arabic so they can read for 2 - 4 hours.

Macalin M

Out here
i did as kid but not now iam in europe
why u ask
and i know when i was in somali i wasnt educated all i was doing was 12 hours dugsi everyday they did me wrong
I asked because some words were a bit misspelled but mashallah your English is good. When did you come to Europe akhi?

I have family who live in a town in hiraan. They don’t learn actual school stuff until they finish the Quran a certain number of times. I can’t remember how many times but it’s either 2 or 5. I can’t seem to remember what my cousin told me.

That’s a part of it, but Somalis are not getting it. Memorization is great, but if you don’t know what is being commanded what benefit is this going to produce you as a Muslim?
i know tht somali are not edcated people this is why turk and arabs countries are doing good and they are focing on edcation unlike somalis tht consider education as useless
if u watch the video i send to you will uderstand why education is importan
and those who say ooo edcation cant save in the hereafter to are lazy

I don't think that happens but they should create a schedule of going to school and then go to dugsi after school and learn Quran with their newly learned Arabic so they can read for 2 - 4 hours.
trust me tht is not how in somalia work i was born in somali and i was put to dugci in morning 8:00 till 16:00 or 18:00 i was litery uneducated till i came to finland

trust me tht is not how in somalia work i was born in somali and i was put to dugci in morning 8:00 till 16:00 or 18:00 i was litery uneducated till i came to finland
Somalia doesn't even have decent infrastructure yet we should not be expecting an exceptional educational system but Inshallah it gets better in the future.

We just left a civil war and we still have Al-Shabaab so we need time to recover but I agree with you sxb.

I asked because some words were a bit misspelled but mashallah your English is good. When did you come to Europe akhi?

I have family who live in a town in hiraan. They don’t learn actual school stuff until they finish the Quran a certain number of times. I can’t remember how many times but it’s either 2 or 5. I can’t seem to remember what my cousin told me.
i came in in finland in 2009 i lived here 10 years
btw i have finnish the quran like 2 times and i cant remember none of now cuz i wasnt not educated on uderstanding the meaning of the quran and the hadiths and sunnah somalis dont value education whether it is uderstanding og the quran or worldly education

Somalia doesn't even have decent infrastructure yet we should not be expecting an exceptional educational system but Inshallah it gets better in the future.

We just left a civil war and we still have Al-Shabaab so we need time to recover but I agree with you sxb.
but they think education is useless how can you convince people tht think tht way
look at turk and arabs countries they value wordly education and islamic education tht is why they are head of us and the problem is the sheiks tht always says wordly matter are not importan cuz it will not benefit you and uneducated people take their word for it

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
i know tht somali are not edcated people this is why turk and arabs countries are doing good and they are focing on edcation unlike somalis tht consider education as useless
if u watch the video i send to you will uderstand why education is importan
and those who say ooo edcation cant save in the hereafter to are lazy
Lol these are the same people who’d rather their daughter be dependent on a truck/Uber driver than get a university education.

but they think education is useless how can you convince people tht think tht way
look at turk and arabs countries they value wordly education and islamic education tht is why they are head of us and the problem is the sheiks tht always says wordly matter are not importan cuz it will not benefit you and uneducated people take their word for it
I agree sxb.

Macalin M

Out here
i came in in finland in 2009 i lived here 10 years
btw i have finnish the quran like 2 times and i cant remember none of now cuz i wasnt not educated on uderstanding the meaning of the quran and the hadiths and sunnah somalis dont value education whether it is uderstanding og the quran or worldly education
The beautiful thing about memorising the Quran akhi is that you won’t forget it. You simply haven’t read it in a long time but once you do it will all come back to you.

I could add a long story in here about someone I know who fell on the wrong path but after everything when he was on his last stretch he could still recite suuratul baqara.

The beauty of life nowadays bro is that we have apps/the internet that can translate meaning into English. That’s what I did.

Dugsi, reading the Quran and praying are seen as chores by most youth. It's not fun and most people are/ or did Do it because their parents forced them. This is what happens when you force your kids to live a certain way without understanding the whys. Also, it's not a fun environment to be in, as a kid I remember dreading to go there. It's like 8 hours of school and 2 more hours of Quran school. Not FUN!

The beautiful thing about memorising the Quran akhi is that you won’t forget it. You simply haven’t read it in a long time but once you do it will all come back to you.

I could add a long story in here about someone I know who fell on the wrong path but after everything when he was on his last stretch he could still recite suuratul baqara.

The beauty of life nowadays bro is that we have apps/the internet that can translate meaning into English. That’s what I did.
ik i only started recently to learn it again i only know now
surah an-naas
surah al-falag
surah al-ikhlass
surah al-masad
surah an-nasr
surah al-kaafiroon
surah al-kawthar
surah al-maaun
surah quraish

Dugsi, reading the Quran and praying are seen as chores by most youth. It's not fun and most people are/ or did Do it because their parents forced them. This is what happens when you force your kids to live a certain way without understanding the whys. Also, it's not a fun environment to be in, as a kid I remember dreading to go there. It's like 8 hours of school and 2 more hours of Quran school. Not FUN!
u was lucky
i was in dugsi 8:00 in the morning till 16:00 or 18:00
atleast your parent put u in school

u was lucky
i was in dugsi 8:00 in the morning till 16:00 or 18:00
atleast your parent put u in school

Yeah, I remember one summer my family went to Somalia and I had to spend every day from morning to noon in dugsi and it was booooring. I barely understood what I was reading and it was easy to cheat aswell.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

I felt like a waste of time when I was young. Learn quran by yourself on the weekdays, go dugsi to come out the Quran 10 minutes tops, stay for an hour learning the same way you learnt at home.

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember one summer my family went to Somalia and I had to spend every day from morning to noon in dugsi and it was booooring. I barely understood what I was reading and it was easy to cheat aswell.
i didnt cheat i learnt all the quran star with surah an-nass till baqara
now i cant remember nothing but few little surahs

Trending

Latest posts