How do imagine sspot users to look?

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
@astorecalledkmart I thought we were cool. Not sure why you’re laughing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

THIS IS NO ORDINARY LOOOOVE

giphy.gif

:siilaanyolaugh:
@Desert Flower Walaal, I thought it was funny that you were mentioning yourself, that's all. I've been giving everyone laugh emojis if I thought their post was funny. Wallahi I didn't mean any offence

If you haven’t realized that I’m a full blown narcissist by now, well then, the jokes on you.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
You didn’t touch a nerve. You’re just :vqbuyv0:

Many of you are like that, so changeable. You have no principles or self-assurance. Not only do you to confirm at the drop of a hat, you really try to prove you belong. I don’t like it, but I’d rather not watch it happen.

Na youre definitely tilted. Once again im sorry.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Yup, one of these days I need to take over a coffee shop on Friday evenings and sing renditions of this and Sweetest Taboo. OSAP is not going to pay itself.

It's quite a simple song lol, I believe it's only 3 chords, and it just repeats :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: , wallahi Sade thought she was slick :drakelaugh:

I like smooth operator best :birdman:

It's quite a simple song lol, I believe it's only 3 chords, and it just repeats :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: , wallahi Sade thought she was slick :drakelaugh:

I like smooth operator best :birdman:

I got into her through that song. I also like Kiss of Life, Paradise, and Nothing can Come Between Us. What romantic farax am I going to sing these songs to, I wonder?

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I got into her through that song. I also like Kiss of Life, Paradise, and Nothing can Come Between Us. What romantic farax am I going to sing these songs to, I wonder?

Don't forget Soldier of love!!! :liberaltears: what an amazing song. That entire album, pure dab kaluul :faysalwtf:

Good question, though are farax's romantic :ayaanswag:, I think 0.00001 percent are :noneck: and we salute the ones that are.

VixR

Veritas
Na youre definitely tilted. Once again im sorry.
Don’t be sorry. Grow a spine.

Admit to yourself what the purpose of mentioning me was: it was to throw me under the bus bc of my beliefs, to show “now I’m one of you”, in fact, “I used to beat them up”, when everything you’ve said is contrary to that.

Even if you became Muslim in earnest, you couldn’t do it without evoking my name as trash. You’re weak, and it’s :vqbuyv0:

Walle, for whatever reason, a remarkable % of you are like this. I swear, your female counterparts are less temporal and more sure of themselves (stable in their personhood) than you Somali guys.

Last edited: