How do imagine sspot users to look?

VixR

Veritas
Those niggas are a small number and they get a special treatment for being apostates.
They are the @VixR type walle ive beaten up my fair share of them.

I have a buzz cut and a goatee if youre wondering.
SSpot users can be so weird. You were an apostate a week ago. Now that you’re newly enlightened, you’re claiming apostates were your punching bags all along?:drakelaugh:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
SSpot users can be so weird. You were an apostate a week ago. Now that you’re newly enlightened, you’re claiming apostates were your punching bags all along?

Not about religion.

These individuals claimed they were norwegians while being dhuxul somali :dead:

A level of self hate i never reached thank god.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
He likes the chase, the more you ignore him the more he’s into you. He almost cried the other day when you didn’t give him attention, waa iska ciyaal. His make believe gfs and high salary threads are all to grab your attention.
Kinda how you don't respond to me when all I do is send you love

Wallahi I'm livid right now

VixR

Veritas
Not about religion.

These individuals claimed they were norwegians while being dhuxul somali :dead:

A level of self hate i never reached thank god.
You really are something, you know. You recently claimed you’ve newly found your cultural identity and that’s what your avi reps, after the character, but somehow now you were never “lost”, and now your old Norwegian apostate punching bags that poofed into existence are dubbed the “Vixr type” to signal self hate.

Do me a favor and don’t mention me in your 2.0. Your level of changeability and the way you try to seek favor with it is unsettling.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
You really are something, you know. You recently claimed you’ve newly found your cultural identity and that’s what your avi reps, after the character, but somehow now you were never “lost”, and now your old Norwegian apostate punching bags that poofed into existence are dubbed the “Vixr type” to signal self hate.

Do me a favor and don’t mention me in your 2.0. Your level of changeability and the way you try to seek favor with it is unsettling.

Sorry if i touched a nerve, i will stop the trolling since you find offence.

I’ve been tricked before. Used to DM a guy on a forum and boy he used to talk big, act like he got all the ladies. He sent me his pics after a bit and turns out he was a fag short bald light skin ( Que gagging). Never again. I just preassume you’re all hideous.

VixR

Veritas
Sorry if i touched a nerve, i will stop the trolling since you find offence.
You didn’t touch a nerve. You’re just :vqbuyv0:

Many of you are like that, so changeable. You have no principles or self-assurance. Not only do you change to conform at the drop of a hat, you really try to prove you belong, and using me in that way was one way to do it. I don’t have to like it, but I’d rather not watch it happen. Just leave me out of it.

Last edited: