How do imagine sspot users to look?

VixR

Veritas
you just drew the girl out in something that had nothing to do with her. If Vixr hated Somali men she would not date them. And now you’re adopting the farax victim mantra of ‘Somali girls hate us’. Leave the girl alone you doqon.
When gaal who doesn’t wash her haar failed lol, it quickly morphed into self-hater. Now, recently Somali man hater is the newest bead. What puts me across as hating Somali men is beyond me.

Muji

VIP
When gaal who doesn’t wash her haar failed lol, it quick I morphed into self-hater. Now, recently Somali man hater is the newest bead. What puts me across as hating Somali men is beyond me.

Very true since @AussieHustler has been away I think they’ve been trying to hit you with the same shit. Some of these newbs are draining.
I just checked this link..shit this nikka @Abdalla shitted on you on that thread:pachah1:....sxb cabdala throw some cash on this thread too:salute:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who the f*ck are you lmao. Sit on the sidelines Naya.

VixR

Veritas
Very true since @AussieHustler has been away I think they’ve been trying to hit you with the same shit. Some of these newbs are draining.

Who the f*ck are you lmao. Sit on the sidelines Naya.
You’re saying I’m filling the @AussieHustler void? :russ:

I’m dying.

They should be careful what they wish for, or I’ll fill it, and they’ll soon see me resurrect his ruthlessness.

VixR

Veritas
@AussieHustler Come back! Who knew Somalispot needed a daily diet of karbash on the shortcomings of Somalis to keep its gaal members safe. I miss you, and I’ll never take you for granted again, patron saint :it0tdo8:

When gaal who doesn’t wash her haar failed lol, it quickly morphed into self-hater. Now, recently Somali man hater is the newest bead. What puts me across as hating Somali men is beyond me.
You come across as someone who hate islam and Somali culture.. If that's not the case then I would like to apologize for my misunderstanding.

you just drew the girl out in something that had nothing to do with her. If Vixr hated Somali men she would not date them. And now you’re adopting the farax victim mantra of ‘Somali girls hate us’. Leave the girl alone you doqon.
Maybe you should leave @Luciddreamer and that feminist lesbo alone, and focus your energy more on here waryaa:ufdup: @Abdalla....:tocry:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
O boy. I know everything I need to know about you from that one post.

I can’t even take you seriously, because you’re not in possession of yourself. You’re never at own discernment, always acting to please others, whether that was Norway before you joined, or Somalispot after a short time here. You’re are nothing but a sponge that takes on the shape of what surrounds it. I am myself, at least. I’ve always been consistent. I do what I want, and I say what I really think. That’s something you don’t have. Even your essay is borrowed from other losers on here :vqbuyv0:
Yo @Luciddreamer you're getting clapped
source.gif

Trending

Latest posts