How do I escape the 9-5 life

Don't know about escaping the 9-5 hellscape but this will get you through the next 9days sxb...

Prep all of your meals for the week, take a sleeping pill of your choice so you get 8-9hrs of sleep and buy some Modafinil. 50mg first thing in the morning, but make sure you eat eggs but you might be better off with a choline supplement. Take another 50mg around 11am, don't take anymore past 1pm, it'll f*ck with your sleep.

You'll work like a fucking machine. Modafinil's a god send if you need to complete repeatitve tasks that sap your mental energy, but cycle that shit.

Don't know about escaping the 9-5 hellscape but this will get you through the next 9days sxb...

Prep all of your meals for the week, take a sleeping pill of your choice so you get 8-9hrs of sleep and buy some Modafinil. 50mg first thing in the morning, but make sure you eat eggs but you might be better off with a choline supplement. Take another 50mg around 11am, don't take anymore past 1pm, it'll f*ck with your sleep.

You'll work like a fucking machine. Modafinil's a god send if you need to complete repeatitve tasks that sap your mental energy, but cycle that shit.
Thanks for the advice bro i don’t eat eggs but I’ll buy some modafinil

Make sure you get some Choline supplements and sleeping pills in that case sxb. You'll be too wired to sleep otherwise. Some 5htp might do you some good if you're not into sleeping pills.
I’ll order some off amazon now that and red bull should give me enough energy

Where do u get modafinil from

Will sleeping pills work if melatonin does jack shit to help me sleep? I took three shots of zzquil the other day, I could barely stand up and verge of passing out but still couldn't fall asleep. I think it's the anxiety

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

I needed this advice in HS. Work like a machine.
:mjcry:
I’ll use it when I come back to America in August. I have an internship and 18 credits
:ufdup:

Where do u get modafinil from
Darkweb market places. Not gna be bait and say where, you can easily find the urls online. You can buy it online but it's normally just trash cooked up in some Indian lad's shed.

Will sleeping pills work if melatonin does jack shit to help me sleep? I took three shots of zzquil the other day, I could barely stand up and verge of passing out but still couldn't fall asleep. I think it's the anxiety
Melatonin just improves the quality of your sleep sxb, it doesn't knock you out. You can use it to reset/get back to a normal circadian rhythm, which is ultimately what you want. The sleeping pills are only a temporay meassure for OP's nightmare-ish week lol

I needed this advice in HS. Work like a machine.
:mjcry:
I’ll use it when I come back to America in August. I have an internship and 18 credits
:ufdup:
Be careful with the dose. Stick to 50mg and slowly increase it after a month or so. I took 200mg once and go so focused that I started writing down random shit from one of my engineering textbooks for like 2-3hrs :heh:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Get a work from home job and sleep and spend time with your loved ones.

I am honestly mortified for the boomers when virtually attending their retirement parties. They're all fat and unhealthy looking and look so very miserable. Retirement is supposed to be a joyous time but they don't look excited at all. It's like they know their retirement will be full of pain. Even the executives making millions are pissed off.

They overworked themselves and their bodies. They had terrible desk posture for decades and now they have a hunchback. They had to attend useless meetings and couldn't attend their child's school play. Now there isn't really a strong relationship with his kids because of prioritizing work. They also developed terrible mental health and have health problems because they never excercised and ate shitty fast food options near work. They don't make lunches because they're so exhausted from work.

Fuuck that shit. Step 1 is work from home and should be your bare minimum.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Make sure you get some Choline supplements and sleeping pills in that case sxb. You'll be too wired to sleep otherwise. Some 5htp might do you some good if you're not into sleeping pills.

u don't need sleeping pills if u r working many hours-- the plus of working lots of hours is when u drop u sleep well.

Nak your mental disposition is different.

Trending