How do I escape the 9-5 life

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Be disciplined with money don’t let stress of job you hate cause you to splurge on stupid things. Invest in yourself as well, get education in good field like engineering or medicine, don’t let temporary job keep you from career it’s ok to walk away or say no to crazy shifts. Places like amazon or target warehouses are good balance of pay and flexible hours. Once you are established in good field then you can look into starting business and letting money work for you

Finally don’t listen to this craxkheads recommending all these random drugs lol. If you are still wired up and have to much energy incorporate at least 1 hour of gym/cardio. Don’t mess with brain chemistry for stupid temporary job

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
That was peak misfits era, before Jason turned into an insufferable dickhead lol. I got my mate into it, but it's so rare to meet fellow misfits connoisseurs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it really is random. I was like wtf, I thought I was on the misc/fit misc when you posted Big Lenny LOLLLLL

Yooooooooo, you got the sticker LOLLL. I actually wanted the OG enjoy the ment shirt

it really is random. I was like wtf, I thought I was on the misc/fit misc when you posted Big Lenny LOLLLLL

Yooooooooo, you got the sticker LOLLL. I actually wanted the OG enjoy the ment shirt
Ahh f*ck man, I miss the misc so much wallahi. It was such a special place before the fucking soccor moms took over. Do it bro looool, you might have a bro or two at the gym know what's up. "Ohh shit, is that big fat fucking Lenny":russ::russ:

Darkweb market places. Not gna be bait and say where, you can easily find the urls online. You can buy it online but it's normally just trash cooked up in some Indian lad's shed.

Melatonin just improves the quality of your sleep sxb, it doesn't knock you out. You can use it to reset/get back to a normal circadian rhythm, which is ultimately what you want. The sleeping pills are only a temporay meassure for OP's nightmare-ish week lol

Be careful with the dose. Stick to 50mg and slowly increase it after a month or so. I took 200mg once and go so focused that I started writing down random shit from one of my engineering textbooks for like 2-3hrs :heh:
Got modafinil in today and took 200mg. It gave me a good buzz at first but died down quickly, studyings easier but its nothing too crazy. Found it to be the most effective with reading can literally do it for hours

I think I just have a naturally high tolerance to stimulants :(

You're young asf 😂

Thought you were mid 20s-30s.

Fam, everyone has crappy jobs early on. I pushed carts and was an overnight janitor.

Do mobile security, shit is easy work
I did overnight janitorial work as well, and it’s hard to believe but janitorial work was the best job I had. So simple, so peaceful, and the pay was excellent.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Getting into IT, get a CBTNuggets account and grind for some basic certifications. Get a help desk job and climb out from there. Work in air conditioned office rather than xamaali work:damedamn:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I did overnight janitorial work as well, and it’s hard to believe but janitorial work was the best job I had. So simple, so peaceful, and the pay was excellent.
It was very very easy for sure. I did it with my dad LOL. It was at Walmart. I loved riding the cleaning machine

It was very very easy for sure. I did it with my dad LOL. It was at Walmart. I loved riding the cleaning machine
Lmaooooo, mine was at Walmart too. Small world. And you got that extra dollar working the overnight shift.
I also did overnight janitorial with this other company cleaning offices and that was great too.