How do I escape the 9-5 life

Don't know about escaping the 9-5 hellscape but this will get you through the next 9days sxb...

Prep all of your meals for the week, take a sleeping pill of your choice so you get 8-9hrs of sleep and buy some Modafinil. 50mg first thing in the morning, but make sure you eat eggs but you might be better off with a choline supplement. Take another 50mg around 11am, don't take anymore past 1pm, it'll f*ck with your sleep.

You'll work like a fucking machine. Modafinil's a god send if you need to complete repeatitve tasks that sap your mental energy, but cycle that shit.
First taking Fin and now this shit wallahi what drug have you not taken? I am worried about you saxib.

Got a 14 hour shift for the next 9 days straight feel like xaar. I don’t wanna live like this for the rest of my life.
Working long hour shifts all the time is part and parcel of being a man and doing the work thats not nice but necessary. Also the next 9 days does not equal the rest of your life bro. Be conscious of your struggle not being permanent and life long. As long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle, working 14hrs/day shouldn't be a big problem.

World

VIP
Got a 14 hour shift for the next 9 days straight feel like xaar. I don’t wanna live like this for the rest of my life.
Forget about escaping 9-5, you need to escape from the slavery you’re currently in. U working 2.5x the hours that 9-5ers work in a week.

Laagite

الداروودي
If you got a wasiir/MP adeer/eedo in the FGS ask him/her to hook you up with a position.

Saw cases where uber adeeros become ambassadors overnight.

First taking Fin and now this shit wallahi what drug have you not taken? I am worried about you saxib.
I like pushing boundaries sxb. I don't care about potential liver failure of drug induced psychosis, we're freaks baby!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
biglenny.jpg

I don't know what you said but I hope it's not Tren or some other shit they inject into livestock.
Tren's the holy grail of gear sxb, I'm not worthy to sip from that chalice just yet lol
But in all seriousness, I'd never touch the stuff wallahi. My old cadaan gymbuddy/saqajaan bro was a PTSD riddled Afghan vet and he fucking lost his mind while he was running it. Trying to stab taxi drivers over fare disputes levels of lost it :nahgirl:

Tren's the holy grail of gear sxb, I'm not worthy to sip from that chalice just yet lol
But in all seriousness, I'd never touch the stuff wallahi. My old cadaan gymbuddy/saqajaan bro was a PTSD riddled Afghan vet and he fucking lost his mind while he was running it. Trying to stab taxi drivers over fare disputes levels of lost it :nahgirl:
Yeah the gains from Tren are just crazy like you will be beating your PB in the gym after every set let alone the next day. Gaining 10lbs of muscle in like 8 weeks is mad when you think about it. You will be in the best shape of your life but your mind will be in the gutter.

Yeah the gains from Tren are just crazy like you will be beating your PB in the gym after every set let alone the next day. Gaining 10lbs of muscle in like 8 weeks is mad when you think about it. You will be in the best shape of your life but your mind will be in the gutter.
That stuff's the ambrosia for the gods, you can built lean tissue whilst burning a metric fuckton of fat. You can do that with other compounds but it just gives a really grainy look. I honestly wish I had the balls to try it atleast once in my life :francis:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Absolutely based and pissening pilled fellow Janoy Cresva appreciator:friendhug:
I've been out the loop for a while, but apparently Big Lenny's troon vid recently resurfaced loooool
back in my college days like around 2014-2015, I use to watch the old delray misfits video once a week. Man those were the best days. The ments were at an all time high especially off the adam harper personal training stint Janoy did.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just start trappin on the block, work is for slaves.

back in my college days like around 2014-2015, I use to watch the old delray misfits video once a week. Man those were the best days. The ments were at an all time high especially off the adam harper personal training stint Janoy did.
That was peak misfits era, before Jason turned into an insufferable dickhead lol. I got my mate into it, but it's so rare to meet fellow misfits connoisseurs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.